93.22% Legend of Legends / Chapter 536: Round of Sixteen 2

Chapter 536: Round of Sixteen 2

While Abel kept shuffling his cards, Junhyuk ran through Abel's powers in his head. The hero could create an illusion of himself, but that didn't worry Junhyuk due to his spatial sense. Abel could taunt. There was an 80 percent chance that Abel could inflict some debuff his opponent, but there was a 20 percent chance that he could buff his opponent. Abel's ultimate allowed him to teleport to anywhere on the map where his allies were at random.

The last power was similar to Aktur's, but the rest were crap. Abel wasn't as powerful as the mummy hero, but he could still be dangerous. Even though Abel's ultimate chose an ally at random, it wasn't all that bad.

Find authorized novels in Webnovel,faster updates, better experience,Please click <a href="https://www.webnovel.com">www.webnovel.com</a> for visiting.

The truth was that Abel's items weren't great. Because Abel like to gamble, he had invested most of his gold on upgrading his cards. They were shining now, which meant that the hero must've succeeded on a significant number of upgrades. His attack stat must be really high, but his defense was probably still crap.

There was

Comments (10)

  • PopcornSectSenior

    PopcornSectSenior

    I dont blame him but that those instakills were just too much fam

  • TheKingRahum

    TheKingRahum

    Yeah and i am replying myself

  • TheKingRahum

    TheKingRahum

    I dont know what my rank is, but i am doing this for exp

— Locked Chapter —

Chapter 536: Round of Sixteen 2

8

Load failed, please RETRY

Table of Contents

Display Options

Report inappropriate content
error Tip

Report abuse
Write a review Reading Status: C536
Fail to post. Please try again
  • Translation Quality
  • Stability of Updates
  • Story Development
  • Character Design
  • World Background

The total score 0.0

Review posted successfully! Read more reviews
Send Gifts
Gifted
Thank you for your generous gift.

Cost Spirit Stone to skip ad

You can get it from the following sources

  1. 1. Daily check-in
  2. 2. Invite friends invite now >
  3. 3. Vote for new stories Vote >
learn more >
Vote with Power Stone
Rank NO.-- Power Ranking
Stone -- Power Stone
Get More
Payment Method paypal

Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.

Earn Rewards

Earn rewards

by completing the missions

Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.

Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.

Read longer, Earn bigger

Read on the app and claim your rewards!

Get the App

Read anywhere, anytime