Good day for writing! If you want to see whether you can earn from your current story or new ideas, you might want to contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. A brief introduction, some sample chapters, or links will be appreciated when reaching out.
The writing quality is better than what you'd expect to fine on this site. It has a free feeling instead of the boring monotonous feeling you get when a story focuses far too much on giant descriptive words to describe something. The story flows very smoothly and doesn't have as many parts where you really want the story to slow or pick up the pace. The characters names are a bit strange but I believe that's what adds to the story. I like how the story is going so far in regards to everything BUT the stability of updates. For example, one week you may receive an update and another there isn't one.
this is damn good........................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?????????????????????????????????????????????####################################%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^***************************************************++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••🤣
Story Premise (3 out of 5):
- It's a story about a group of students got transported into another world. Not new, but the author handles it pretty well.
Writing Quality (3 out of 5):
- The grammar and vocabulary could've been better, but I've seen worse. The author is not a native speaker, but has a good arsenal of unique vocabulary once in a while, so that's good.
- Important Suggestion: Please Google for common names when naming characters. It's that bad. For example: Black Bord. It's just awful.
Chapter Updates (5 out of 5):
Author updates daily.
Story Development (4 out of 5):
- It's pretty good so far. Great pacing and enough description to get the readers immersed in the story.
Character Design (3 out of 5):
- Aside from Key Stroke, I don't know how his friends look like. Their hair color, hair type, eye color, burly or petite. The characters need to have more dialogues, but since I only read until chapter 4, I guess there's more to come. AND THE NAMES! Oh, my eyes! I highly suggest author to research common names for future characters. It's just doesn't fit. (I'm sorry.) BLACK BOARD! Er, I mean, Black Bord.
World (4 out of 5):
- I compliment the author for the descriptions of the surrounding. I can grasp what or where are the characters in each chapter. I can only guess it got better in the future chapters, so pat yourself on the back!
Well, I'm gonna help you a bit, I love this kind of story, so, I'm gonna pull you up with all my account, you deserve it 👍👍👌👌🎉 BTW, I always give 5 stars for all novel that I like, that's not objective, but well, I'm like this. Keep up the good work!
Note: I give 5 stars despite whatever I write below.
Writing quality: 4/5. Some grammatical mistakes each chapter such as misspelled words. Also, some odd comma usage. Suggestion for author: If you're unsure whether to use a comma or not, try speaking the sentence aloud. Anywhere where you pause in the sentence to keep reading is normally where a comma would go. It's not a full-proof trick, but it might help.
Updates: 5/5 so far. Updates seem to be daily. However, this author has many dropped novels. Proceed with caution.
Story Development: 5/5. Story is very interesting so far. I saw a forum post a while back suggesting tiny humans surviving like in this novel. I've been looking forward to reading a novel along those lines ever since.
Character Design: 5/5. Characters have interesting personalities.
World Background: 5/5. Good descriptions about surroundings, giant bugs, etc.
Final thoughts for the author:
1. Keep updating daily if you want to get popular.
2. Post your chapters at 12:00 AM Beijing time. That's when power stones reset. Most readers want to vote as quickly as they can to earn SS.
Great starting so far.pls add tag like kingdom building,inteligent mc,multiple transmigrated people,weak To strong.etc
Please keep up good work
I only cut half star rating just because not enough material to
This story is actually pretty good and totally not what it seems. It's had a grest start so far and really pulls you into it from the beginning. I'll be watchin for further updates. Can't wait to see where the author takes the plot.