91.73% Great Doctor Ling Ran / Chapter 566: Surgical Demonstration

Chapter 566: Surgical Demonstration

Translator: EndlessFantasy Translation Editor: EndlessFantasy Translation

"Doctor Ling, we are about to organize the Asia-Pacific Region's Study of Hepatology Congress and would like to know if you could do us the honor to join us and perform a surgical demonstration." Gao Meng took the opportunity of the afternoon break to approach Ling Ran and invited him in a respectful tone. 

When a person did something, he should do it with 90% sincerity for work's sake, and the other 10% was just for show. 

Gao Meng knew intellectuals' bad habits. Hence, even if it was just drinking, he had to be respectful of them. He was afraid that people would be unhappy, and the two crates of good wine he brought will go to waste. 

Find authorized novels in Webnovel,faster updates, better experience,Please click www.webnovel.com <a href="https://www.webnovel.com">www.webnovel.com</a> for visiting.

He had to be even more respectful for today's invitation.

Organizing the Asia-Pacific Region's Study of Hepatology Congress was not only troublesome but also expensive. If it were not because of Hospital Director Zhou domineering show of him being truly capable of not buying any more medicine from them, Gao Meng and his compan

Comments (5)

  • Greedier_Doomf

    Greedier_Doomf

    Ahaha, avoiding Yun Hua coz of Ling Ran. #trauma

  • True_Sheol

    True_Sheol

    Nobody wants to be compared to Ling Ran. 😓

  • Annablack119

    Annablack119

    Xp

— Locked Chapter —

Chapter 566: Surgical Demonstration

10

Load failed, please RETRY

Table of Contents

Display Options

Report inappropriate content
error Tip

Report abuse
Write a review Reading Status: C566
Fail to post. Please try again
  • Translation Quality
  • Stability of Updates
  • Story Development
  • Character Design
  • World Background

The total score 0.0

Review posted successfully! Read more reviews
Send Gifts
Gifted
Thank you for your generous gift.

Cost Spirit Stone to skip ad

You can get it from the following sources

  1. 1. Daily check-in
  2. 2. Invite friends invite now >
  3. 3. Vote for new stories Vote >
learn more >
Vote with Power Stone
Rank NO.-- Power Ranking
Stone -- Power Stone
Get More
Payment Method paypal

Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.

Earn Rewards

Earn Rewards

Earn rewards

by completing the missions

Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.

Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.

Read longer, Earn bigger

Read on the app and claim your rewards!

Get the App

Read anywhere, anytime