'The Prejudice System'
- Children with an IQ below 150 are a Class: Red threat and must be terminated immediately.
- Children between the ages of 1-17 years old are to be tested regularly. Casualties are expected, but not welcomed.
- All persons must be delivered and raised in a designated facility located on a standard Planetary body. All outside influence and contact must be limited or non-existent.
- Due to Humanity’s many vices, Terra [Earth] is destroyed. This process was created in agreement with the surviving remnants of humanity in hopes of avoiding a repeat of past events.
- Humanity must learn from its past mistakes and evolve into a more unified existence.
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.