Good day for writing! If you wanted to check whether you can get paid by distributing the current work or getting financial support by writing new work, you might want to contact email@example.com. A brief introduction, some sample chapters or links will be appreciated when reaching out.
Decent I guess? For The Lord’s Empire copy/inspiration fic. What I don't like is typical lost/separated younger sister plotline. Also, mc adopting a half/goblin female is quite repugnant and disgusting. If he wants to become a king he should be more majestic. AND him ADOPTING unfortunate rape victims/breeders offspring as his child is off-putting. (Pretty much offspring from goblin slayer anime)
I absolutely love this story. It started off a bit slow but began picking up. Man great plot, characters(easy names to remember-no luo Feng bs), from what I have seen not a lot of romance or harem(keeping my fingers crossed). Lots of fights, kingdom building and smart mc. Hope you continue with this story author as it’s an absolute gem
I'm not a patient person so I don't even pass chapter 4,I already drop...... This just give me headache..... I know the story is good because of how review are telling..... But the author miss one thing, The first part of novel is what make people to read late part.... I see that there are many who does not care about first part of novel.... Its a pity when you meet the reader like me who is not patient you will only get Negative Review....
Incredible مدهش 驚人 ohromující fantastisk дзіўны erstaunlich incroyable
Amazing writing quality, awesome MC, detailed background, chapters bit short but satisfying, and personally I want more and more the more I read
Right now I'm at chapter 37 and damn is it good!
The story is gast paced and there isnt a glimpse of filler to be seen. The story is extremely interesting and really pulls you in and the races are very intreguing. I'm loving this story and can't wait for more.
This could really become a classic in the webnovel community
Wauw what a story. Despite a somewhat mediocre start I immediatly got hooked to this story.
The writing is good and so is the story. I love how there isn't the typical 'good guy mc'. Main character interests me yet it still takes a while to get to know him.
Feels like the author looked at 'The Lord's Empire' and 'The World Online' and decided to make a story using their best elements.
Deffenitely a must read!
Hey guys. I really, really liked this novel. At first I was a bit hesitant. The first few chapters aren't that great but holy damn does the story pick up after a bit. The story really keeps going and I have yet to see a single chapter I consider 'filler'. I have also talked with the author on discord and knowing a little bit of the future plot I can't help but get really excited.
The only thing is that some characters aren't fleshed out enough in my oppinion but this novel is deffo worth a read!
Similar to World Online and Lord's Empire is the sense of MC reincarnating back to their younger self. I really enjoyed the original version the author has chosen to rewrite it but it still is a good read.
I like the reincarnation aspect of this novel and the way you worded things in it and other small things, I wont continue reading it but people who like things such as going back in time and reincarnation, then feel free to give it a read yourself, overall its good I guess!
Hey guys, it's the author here. So I decided to put the pros and the cons of the story here so that you have a better idea what kind of story you'll be getting into!
1. Dark story: The story has some dark elements and the main characters isn't exactly a good guy either. This being said he couldn't be called pure evil either. Rather he is extremely set on his goals.
2. FMC: Even though at the point of writing this review this chapter/character has not yet been released (has been written). I am absolutely confident the MC/FMC relationship is managed greatly. They both add to each other and the FMC doesn't drag the MC down.
3. Logically OP MC: The MC is OP when compared to most of the others in the world. Despite this there will be sufficient challenge, the challenges do make sense however so don't fret.
4. Listens to feedback: If you comment on a chapter with a question/interesting comment I will nearly always reply. I like having contact with my readers and hearing your opinions.
1. Slow introduction: Most of the time you might not like or know a character right off the bat. I take my time introducing characters' personalities.
2. Explanations: The world I create is vast and everything makes sense. 90 percent of the comments I get considering potholes are outright wrong. I won't always explain why a certain character does something. If I did half of the chapters would be filled with plans and intentions (then there would be a problem with fillers) hence sometimes I expect my readers to think.
3. Inconsistent releases: I try to always post 2 chapters a day but don't always succeed. Please be a little lenient with this, I have a job and an active social life.
4. Inaccurate start: The beginning of the novel does not at all look like the later chapters. The story only really starts at chapter 6 and I think reading until chapter 14 will help you get a good idea of the novel in its entirety.
I hope you enjoy reading!
Life is not a game but with the opening of the rifts and another World,
it seems that way.
Jay was a leader of a guild and a powerful adventurer. Before he died. Somehow, someway he was transmigrated, returned to life the day before he began his grand adventure to kill, loot, and grow powerful.
This time he's decided to take a different path. The path of Kingdom building. Using his knowledge of the world and future events, he hopes to build an empire that is powerful enough to win