This is a renewed review where I will give you guys the pros and cons according to what I believe. See if it fits your taste before giving it a try, even though I hope that you will like it.
1) I review most chapters countless times, to make sure that the grammar is adequate and the details and describing of the scenes is detailed enough
2) Everything, including the reincarnation isn't random, but there is a bigger plot behind them (which you can find when you reach around chapter 54-56
3) MC isn't a simp. There is romance in the story, and it starts around chapter 150, but it isn't the type of <<ah, a beautiful girl, I must have her and every other beautiful girl that comes my way>>(No spoilers, I believe you guys will understand once you start reading).
4) I could list some more things, but I realize that they would spoil part of the story, so I'm leaving the rest for you guys.
Now, here are the cons
1) There are some cliche scenes like a pre-arranged fiance, but there is a bigger plot behind them as well.
2) The MC was an orphan before his reincarnation, and his character grows throughout the story.
3) The only thing that I haven't decided yet on the story is the harem. I want to have a harem but everything must be natural and there have to be feelings involved. At the same time, I haven't decided if there will be 2-3 women or 8-9. This is something that I will discover along with you guys as we progress through the story.
Aside from everything listed above, I just want you to enjoy the story.
need more....more!! pls post more...I loved your novel as I enjoyed it very much [img=update].......post more so I can read.....I will be more shameless and give you whole rating to cheer you on.......pls keep up the work...
Good good good! Story is freaking amazing, and I can't find anything to complain about. If the only thing I want to complain about would be I want the author to post 5 chapters a day!
Kudos to the author, a truly fantastic book.
Keep it going, I'll always come back for more.
Writing my first ever review for a book at Webnovel.To keep it short this novel made me as hooked as ISSTH by ErGen to the point that I spent money to catch up and but privilege.
I am usually shy, but I felt maybe to you the person who bothers reading reviews I can give you a very small personal checklist that this novel completely covered for me.
1. Char development is fantastic..not just for MC but all characters that make appearances, as they are relevant to a good degree to the overall plot.
2.The love interests are not flooding the story which I appreciate ( although I wish we have atleast a couple more).I don't like novels which have MC interacting with 12 girls whom I don't care enough about later point in time as they don't do enough for the overall plot or are just too repetitive in what they do.
3.World building is exceptional.. without spoiling too much for new readers I wanna say you are in for a treat there is a lot author has already planned out and teases us occasionally about the Big guns in this martial universe that he has created.I am so excited about that.
4.MC has a good head over his shoulders and I like that he is not over the top smart and he has room to get stronger and be better too.Would love to see a side of him when he can make a blunder by mistake but that's just me.Over all I am happy.
5.Story is at a very good pace and I wasn't able it put it down since I started.
There are so many things I probably missed mentioning but for me personally it's my top 3 novels of all time so far and gives me ISSTH VIBES ( please note I am not saying it's a copy or similar just the way it made me feel as a reader and kept me hooked)
Zeus you are writing great stuff take care of your health while you keep making high quality chapters for us fans :).
Looking forward to the Saga of Shun Long
First thing first: the grammar is amazing and I can enjoy the story without wondering what the author wanted to say.
It's a story of a guy who starts as trash and climbs up. Fight scenes are very good.
This is definitely one of the best novels on this site. Despite being more of an Eastern Fantasia, and which generally follows the pattern of this 'genre', the story is pleasant and has a well done development.
Of course, the text has its flaws, but it's not something that causes any major discomfort, and considering the average type of story, it definitely reaches a high place.
Honestly this is one of the few novels on this site that I would recommend, especially for fans of the Eastern Fantasia.
Note 5 in all parameters.
Bem interessante da pra ler por bastante tempo Xd xxxxxxxxxxx pppppppppppppppppppppppplpllllplllllllppppppppjdjfjfjfifjjfidkjfhdiskfbidkdhcijdudbdhdjfjxudjfifjfjksjfufjfhdujfhxjdjfisjcjdjcjjdjcjdjcncjjf
Good novel. Unlike other cultivation novels filled with 1D arrogant young masters and a lot of slapping. this novel have good story. good pacing and character building. also the power of time and space is interesting ...
Having been on this app for a month, I've realised how hard it is too find a good book which has subjective but also objective connotations.
so I've come to appreciate the books I like even more, this being one of them.
I have to ask what is the highest amount of chapters you can pump out in a week and what do we have to do to make that happen?
It is a really good novel, the only one I am currently reading
I am now at chapter 262 ( read 200 chapters in a few days, that is how good the novel is)
A great point is that it is an original novel and the author is a nice buddy, really activ and he will be glad to answer all the questions you may have.
In short I strongly recommend this novel