Welcome to my new novel :D
This is my eighth project here, and so I would like to state the pros and cons so you would know what you are going to read.
I will narrate them together, as some pros for me might be cons for you :)
1. Per my habit, I plan my novels pretty much before writing. I usually focus on the main plot, subplots, and main character profiles. So, you can read without worrying about the novel structure or plot holes.
2. My books are always divided into trilogy, and the each book of the trilogy would range between 300 to 500 chapters.
3. I write fast, publish all my writings without stockpiling. So publishing two chapters is my minimum limit, and usually I prefer to publish up to five daily at my new novels.
4. I have an editor working on my writings, plus couple of famous editing tools used to make my chapters look as neat as possible. My editor will work on this novel from the start, after contracting it ofc, so the quality won't disappoint you after getting contracted.
5. This is a story based on many characters, so you will find many chapters speaking about characters other than MC.
6. The Mc isn't cold hearted, as he will make friends with benefit and form his own group.
7. It's an academy story, yet some arcs will occur outside the academy later on.
8. There is harem, and I plan to make it a moderate size one.
9. There will be R-18 scenes, not too frequent but any chapter containing so will be marked by (R-18) warning in the title. I plan to make R-18 scenes not exceeding 5% of the entire novel.
10. I always listen to any comment or critique as long as it's written in good manner. Not a fan of deleting comments or reviews except for those pretty much offensive ones. Have a thought or doubt anytime, just feel free to post it and I will answer you in a day.
11. This novel is written to be contracted, and I usually lock chapters around chapter 60.
12. I never drop my novels, so read freely and with much ease regarding this issue.
Finally I hope you like my new baby here and show her support and care.
Thanks for reading my novel :)
Writing Quality : Top quality. No noticeable errors that could affect the flow of the story.
Updates : As far as I'm concerned, the author is doing a great job here. As an author myself, I know the difficulties that comes with regular updates. Yet, the author is maintaining a stable updates.
Story Development : The story follows the tale of Jim, a boy who was caused his entire life but finally awakens himself and be on his path to become the fairy king. Readers will find this book impossible to drop once they start reading. A well written story that progresses in a great way. No deviation from the main plot.
Character Design : The characters are well made. From the little I've seen of them, I just have to commend the author. They are well thought out, especially the MC, Jim.
World Background : What more can I say about the fantasy world that is not known already. The way the author designed the magical settings, magical races and whole fantasy world in general, is simply amazing.
Overall : A very good novel by a very good author. Highly recommended.
At the beginning i got little disappointed because the first chapters felt a little rushed and confusing, and MCs personality changed too fast (from careless, naive and even a little fearful to calm and confident). However, after a few chapters, not only it gets really captivating, but the pace gets better. And the fights are very delightful to read when won by the use of strategy instead of raw strenght.
Well this seems very intresting. Reading the first chapter, I'm seeing a main charachter who is quite similar to many others, but with an intresting twist of an inner monologue instead of a system. This is an intresting idea as it can be used for comedy, going into the topic of the duality of humankind, a motivator etc etc. I'd quite like to see where this book heads off too. It seems that you are very experienced in the craft.
This the tenth review, so I thought to give myself half the assessment to be fair.
This novel is one of the rare ones I write and greatly enjoy writing and reading. I promise to keep writing it until I complete the novel, won't drop and won't let the amusing nature of it be spoiled by anything far from the main plot and character design.
Thanks for reading my story so far, it's been an honor :).
saw the ad... the words above look good will give it a read later ...140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140 saw the ad... the words above look good will give it a read later ...140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140 140