A striking man of mysterious origin and peerless talent, he looks back at the world, in all its entirety, with utter disdain. And yet, in the treacherous and unpredictable ultimate formation of the Boundless Secular World, he guards a breathtaking ancient qin with broken strings, waiting silently for the destined one to arrive!
A boy encounters him, and knows for the first time that the world beneath the Heavens is a fickle place. Not even demons, devils, ghosts and monsters can match the frivolity of human nature!
A slender physique, and jade-like beauty, but the sword that strikes between heaven and earth is not unlike a streaming rainbow!
The vastness of the starry sky, the seven emotions and six desires! Greed, anger and ignorance! The teachings of Buddha will grant you boundless strength!
A sea of blood will come, at the cost of all mortal beings full of honest hope!
The ghosts wail as the gods roar, but the sea of blood has no end!
Where, pray tell, is the path I should take?
Since there is no path, no matter how bitter and bloody the sea, even if my boat is made out of bones, I will soar to the heavens above!
Releasing: Mon, Wed, Fri, and Weekends
Latest Release：Chapter 108: The Crystal Coins Eating Little Ones (1) 6 hour(s) ago
Share your thoughts with othersWrite a review
The translation is good but i've to say, the story is not to my liking at all............................................................... View More
i really love the character, valiant but also have brains and know how to navigate human relation. the immortals are also not literal gods and they cannot just split mountains and overturn seas thus I feel more grounded and relatable. View More
I will just say it..
I will post this just to warn any inncoent readers
This novel contains at least three case of ntr so drop it if you don't want the sadness View More
The translation is very good but not great. The translator manage to do pretty good literal translation but only decently able to translate the sense and meaning of the original. Don't get me wrong the translation is very good but cultural meanings gets lost in translation is all i am saying. For example its funny and comedic for chinese but the joke is lost in western literal translation and cultural difference. Its a common headache for all translators and very hard to overcome. View More
Jack approves of this novel!
The MC is not some skirter chaser or reincarnated "Mr Know-it-all"!
I hop the MC can make some friends his own age too. View More
1. I have not found a single issue with the translation quality, and it once a tl learnt of a small translation issue, it was quickly fixed, so there will not be a single issue for the readers with this aspect!! 5/5
2. Used to be 4/4 before it joined qidian international and the tl never missed as single chapter during any week, and with an increased amount from 4 to 5 readers will be able to enjoy an extra chapter per week!! 5/5.
3. Story development was interesting as there have been multiple arcs already in these 75 chapters, the story went quite normally from a normal kid, to beginning training to adventuring and during these moments it was written quite well and enjoyably to read as the story progressed, however this is just an early point of, as the story progresses further an update to this review on this aspect will likely be needed!!. 4/5.
4. I wouldnt say that is someone unique, because he is not really unique to any other xianxia main character with the only difference that he acts more like it was expected of a character with a lower realm, instead of being brain dead, he plots against his enemies to scare away the larger number of enemies from becoming his enemy... also some of the side characters have been delved into but not much, but overall the characters both main and side at least have some dimensions instead of 2 dimensional - this includes the bad and good guys...
5. world is quite interesting, and at the same time i cant say much except that the cultivation system is very unique and the way everyone cultivates and increases the speed of their cultivation is very clear, it is clearly shown how the elements to increase the cultivation speed are gathered and the like, overall there is much more to it, that we have been shown and it would be better for the reader to experience it themselves 4/5 for the world for me.
Overall i found the first 75 chapters very enjoyable and the fact that the main character uses schemes that we have mostly seen in other xianxia only used by bad guys is quite cool!!
Lastly i will say this, i am sure that some people may feel apprehensive due to certain reasons, but there is this saying "dont judge a book by its cover" - i suggest giving it a try fully no matter what others tell (even though they know nothing and are just talking 'BS' that they heard from others that also know nothing)... View More
Author Traversing Thousand Sorrows