Every word that came out of her mouth was a curse. Every song that she sang was dreadful. The prayers she sent were death wishes to other people.
How will Xierra change her fate? The power that was blessed upon her, thought by others as a curse to oneself. Will she be able to overcome the challenges that life had brought to her?
Or will she just give up?
"Why...? Is it just because of this grimoire, that you decided to exile me from my own home? I have nowhere to go back, nor do I have someone I could call my own--"
"No, you do. Come with us, we will take you in and raise you as one of us. Do not fret, young one, for I have promised them."
"Who are you talking about?"
|| DISCLAIMER(S) ||
- This is a fanfiction following the anime, I do not own any of the characters, only my Original Characters (OCs). It will NOT follow any of the mangas or other sources, only the subtitled anime (Black Clover - BC).
- The picture I used for the cover is not mine, it belongs to its artist(s). If you are the artist(s) and you want me to take the picture down, I will gladly do so ^^.
- This story will be updated slowly when I have time since I'm focusing on my main story. Whenever I'm not updating, it's either that I got no time to do so or that my wifi's interrupting my work.
- Under the stage of editing; typos, grammar mistakes, mischoice of words, etc. I apologize if you received so many notifications for it.
- This fan fiction is just for fun ^^ It is not used for personal advantages.
|| WARNING(S) ||
- There will be some killings and blood involved, but no guts coming out, so don't worry.
- There will also be "slight" cursing, so... brace yourselves.
- Mention of blood, demons, killing, death, etc. will be up ahead.
- Anime and Japanese references (honorifics, symbols, myths, etc.) will be used in this book and will be altered a bit to match the plot. So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask ^^.
- Some lines of the characters might be disturbing to some (demons' lines, maniacal laughter, mention of killing, etc.).
- If you're starting to feel sick when reading for too long or staring at your screen for a while, please stop reading immediately as your health is more important.
You can reach me out on: