Broken Tower Saga : The First Swordsman by silent_walker full book limited free

/ Fantasy / Broken Tower Saga : The First Swordsman

Broken Tower Saga : The First Swordsman Broken Tower Saga : The First Swordsman original

Broken Tower Saga : The First Swordsman BTS

Fantasy 41 Chapters 14.3K Views

Author: silent_walker

4.93 (11 ratings)

Support to win the competition Support to win the competition

About Table of Contents Reviews

Synopsis

The Maha Tower or The Broken Tower of Omega, some call it. It is a place of Dream, a place of Passion and a place of Chaos. Wealth, Glory, Fortune, Strength. Everything could be found here as they say.
Wrik spent years to find this tower, ignoring his studies, University. But to no avail. Until a day when a letter came to his door with a pair of tickets to the tower.
Little did he know that the place he was leaving for is full of threats and risks. He had to face off several known and unknown Enemies – Newfound or Ancient.
Join in the adventure of Wrik Everknight, who with his few new and old friends climb the tower, learn the ancient power of Mahasayer and uncover the mysteries of the destruction of Maha.

***************

[It's a high paced spicy soup of Grimdark and Generic Fantasy with a bit of Mystery and Romance. Oh almost forgot about the LITRPG part.
Current Schedule: 5 chapters per week.+ extra chapters
This book is 99% error-free and the rest 1% I would ask the reader to point out.]

Parents Strongly Cautioned

Fans

  1. silent_walker
    silent_walker Contributed 10
  2. Avatar
    (Vacant)
  3. Avatar
    (Vacant)

Gifts

Gift -- Gift Received

    Weekly Power Status

    Rank -- Power Ranking
    Stone -- Power Stone

    You may also Like

    Write a review Reading Status: C0
    Fail to post. Please try again
    • Writing Quality
    • Stability of Updates
    • Story Development
    • Character Design
    • World Background

    The total score 0.0

    Review posted successfully! Read more reviews

    Author silent_walker