"Wait." She frowns. Why did he not say a word about Ai? She points at the child. "What about him?"
"You have fifteen days to draw a true name for him." Noras gives her a solemn look. "No god will help you in this task. You must find a way on your own. If you fail, he will be executed."
"That's not fair," Ari shouts. "Fifteen days are too less and…"
"If you don't want to accept that, then both of you will be executed now." Noras tells her sternly, "A nameless creature is too dangerous for this world. Letting it live so far is already mercy."
Ari gnashes her teeth in rage. What's wrong with these gods? Letting Ai live is mercy? She finally understands why Amara wanted to kill all the gods.
"Accept it." Kresi whispers to her, "I promised that I will help you."
Clarifications regarding true bond/true mate thing:
1. True bond is extremely rare. Not everyone has a true mate/true bond.
2. True mate/true bond is more common in magical beings like vampires, dragons, or half-humans than humans.
3. Even if the true bond exists, one can't always meet a true mate. Jase/Parisa was able to meet after 10k years. Once they meet, they are able to meet in each reincarnation.
4. Gods don't have true mates.
5. True mates are usually able to recognize their mates sooner or later. Before they meet them, they are often alone as if they are waiting for someone. In rare cases, they might be in a relationship with someone. But fate usually interferes and separates them if they aren't meant to be (as in Jase and Kresi's case).
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
This's an experimental test for reading assistance in case.
We highly recommend you to enjoy the beauty of the original words.