Kaye’s life always has been cruel to him, and then he met who literally spirited away every single problem from his life, his girlfriend.
Yet life laughed at him once again taking his reason to live. It fully devastated him. He tried to commit suicide, but he heard her voice one more time while he was drowning in the water telling him “Not give up yet, try to give life one more chance”. He did as guided by her voice and found himself teleported to another world.
He starts to live a normal life in a fantasy world. But one day he finds out the world he lives in is no way as close as previous one. He found the truth of the world that every single thing is possible in the world he lives.
The same truth led him to believe that he could also bring back her girlfriend alive once again. So he searches for his girlfriend’s soul and his doings plunge the world into chaos without even him knowing.
Author's note: Hello guys if you are pondering about whether to read this one or not.
Here are some points which will help you make that decision:
1) The Main Character is overpowered but not in the sense of world he lives in or what he wants. It can be said he is unique and he has no use for his power most of the time.
2) The story is more about his goal and how much he struggles achieving it. (A better analogy would be daenerys targaryen, but Kaye is not trying to achieve any kingdom throne)
3) The story doesn't include any harem element.
4) it is more about the mysteries, shocks and tragedies he has to face.
5) The story emphasize on vast world building but slow progression, details will be revealed one or two at a time.
Here are some famous title which inspired me to write this:-
Game of thrones, iron man, that time i got reincarnated as a slime( most of the rpg isekai) and other few.
(Oh boy i really wrote those titles up there as inspiration source, what if my story won't be able to touch those titles' awesomeness a single bit. it would be really embarrassing for me but I gotta take chances.)
Lastly "It is far better to have negative comments than having none, so please pour your heart out"