Hhmmmm....I'm curious about Leylin everyday life after gaining eternity, a rank 9 magus (let's conclude he's immortal). Sadly, it's the end, finished just like that with one sentence “It’s the Ultimate Destroyer, the Incarnation of Sin… The Seeker of Truth, travelling the endless multiverse… The Nightmare Hydra, Lord of Original Sin. The rank 9 Magus— Leylin Farlier!”
it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice it ok. nice
Cold blooded, profit seeking and a rational lunatic... The best MC you can hope for, this novel and the mc are my favourite even after ive read many many novels up till now
It's a must read for those who are fed up with typical cultivation stories
Why is it that we have a mc that talks to his ai in his soul/brain And we only hear what the mc says....
Al scan this, or that, him or her, himself
And what do we get
That insane or so it like this
Then we get Al can this be optimized
There is no way or thats impossible
Also if this story is completed with 1200 chapters that have been translated and edited why can we
ONLY READ 43 CHAPTERS
After read it for 500+ chapters, I finally can say: Avoid this novel, its not rewarding at all, decent writing with so many repeated statements and sentences, bad for your heart since MC is an evil bastard.
1. Enhance your primordial desires.
1. Many statements in the story contradict each other.
2. Author doesn't care about economic system (elementary school level understanding). Readers will left with confusion as where the money MC had? Its like coming from the thin air!
3. MC never found himself in any difficulties, every single time he confront enemies. its a CLONE, CLONE, and CLONE. You'll vomit blood.
4. Every single enemies is dumb.
5. Almost no character is loveable.
6. You can skip many pages and completely safe as no details worth in words.
7. It's your daily cultivation world again masked with western magus style. But ultimately failed.
8. Albeit MC is from the advanced technology world, somehow he keep repeating words: HEAVENS, HEAVENS, HEAVENS. (one of the contradictions).
There is so much info that is left out at the end of chapters and before the new one starts and they are very vague on what we are given to (fill in the Blanks)
Also there are random time skips during chapters they do; days, weeks, a month, then several months
These two things make it a little hard to follow the story
But other than that its a good storyline is pretty good
I just read the start and it doesn’t get into the action very quickly. For example, one of those really good novels for example. My vampire system. They always has something for you to stick for and has fight scenes that are intense and don’t take up eternity. This novel doesn’t have anything to pull you into read.
This is probably my favourite novel... After finishing WMW I started reading Reverend Insanity and I must say they are both amazing... I just love the MCs "selfish / devilish" mentality. They both have some kind of OP cheat that they use to survive and get stronger... So yeah I highly recommend both of them!