Participate in Christmas Carnival and play the Gashapon.
Checked in for a total of 180 days
Add email and upload avatar
Registered for over 1 years
Obtain a cumulative total of 1,000 Coins
GDendro: Personally, I find this novel a really fun read but it might not be everyone’s cup of tea. The author goes into a lot of detail about just about everything, especially with regards to the D&D type leveling system which some readers may find tedious. On the other hand it has an interesting main character who doesn’t always use having played the game before to solve all his problems and instead has to make plans ahead of time to succeed, an interesting world and story reminiscent of Night Ranger, and some cool side characters to flesh things out. I suggest giving it a try!Abyss Domination
Sorata: Read this book on LNMTL some year(s) ago, and I relatively enjoyed it.
The synopsis makes this book feel like a wish fulfillment novel, but the MC basically struggles throughout the entire book.
Here are some things about this book if you want to get into it:
1) This is a harem novel. If your not into harem, don't read. There is no NTR, so don't worry about the MC getting cucked (in fact, I think the MC is the one stealing ;P). By the end, while I forgot the exact number, I can guarantee he has more than 6 wives. They have a fleshed out personality so you will probably like some of them. And of course, there are *** scenes (kind of).
2) If you reading in anticipation for the MC and the girl in the synopsis to get together (his fiancee), then your in for a long ride. They don't "get together" until near the end of the novel, or past chapter 1000. If you don't like waiting that long, don't read.
3) The MC is a transmigrator from Earth, and as such, he has knowledge from the modern era. In the wars he will face, he will use that knowledge to create chemical bombs, missiles, viruses, etc. Yes, the fact that he is from Earth stays relevant.
4) This part might be wrong since I read it with MTL, but the cultivation is slightly different from other xianxia. Cultivators in this world aren't capable of flight so they rely on beasts to soar the skies, nor can they cultivate to immortality. Rather, the cultivation is like that of "warriors" in other novels. In the beginning, the advancement between cultivation realms starts off like 1 -> 2. Late game, this abruptly changes into something like 1 -> 1.1, so be prepared. And also, there are spaceships :P
5) The ending is pretty good. It details the future of the world and each individual character by the MC's side. You don't have to worry about this novel having a rushed / bad ending.
6) Super babies.
There might be stuff I missed or got wrong, but I think this is enough. You will see the MC struggle in his path to supremacy with his pig slaughtering technique. You will love, hate, and pity some of the characters. While I liked the book, I can agree that this book is not for everyone. If you don't like any of the above points, then don't read. As this novel is over 1000 chapters, the translation will probably take 2 years if it is 2/day, or 3+ years if its 1/day, so your in for a lengthy wait if you want to read this novel to the very end. Otherwise, enjoy.Nine Yang Sword Saint
Priceless Baby's Super Daddy · C45
Oddmar0772: I know right? Let's keep ignoring all the readers that constantly express their growing hatred for these 40 chapter long side arcs, clearly what they want in their mech story is magic!The Mech Touch · C307
Braccer1: Is it just me or was that a major let down?bThe Mech Touch · C307
Monster Integration · C2
Monster Pet Evolution · C72
Monster Pet Evolution · C66
Jacksmith: Just showing support..........
berxeq: after reading till chapter 13 , i can say that it is good like WMW but pplus with humour . the story is quite slow tbh ..maybe because of author style of writing (like trying to write an essay in roundabout way to reach the word limit) if not it is easy to understand . mc is like a normal virgin with a brain and most of the part occupied by *** but can still use his brain and quick to understand. i feel bad that this novel is so underrated . As it only has 13, i cant say how good it will be in later stage but i hope it continue as it is with faster pace and lilttle backstory and hope it wont have mmuch side character povWhite Snake
heavygreen: I was kind of happy when derpy died, I like dumby more................Monster Pet Evolution · C64
Monster Pet Evolution · C64
heavygreen: Why is there a bolt on the outside?Monster Pet Evolution · C62
History's Number 1 Founder · C1
The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Asceticism · C133
The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Asceticism · C133
The Legendary Mechanic · C23
The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Asceticism · C131
The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Asceticism · C130
My Mini Planet(paused) · C27
The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Asceticism · C129
The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Asceticism · C124
My Mini Planet(paused) · C25
SAM_Z: Hey are these chapters even 1000 words, or am I just having a misconception of them being short. @authorDual Cultivation · C41
The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Asceticism · C121
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.