Checked in for a total of 360 days
Registered for over 1 years
Obtain a cumulative total of 1,000 Coins
Star Wars: Wrath of The Force · C16
Astarot_Attor: Resident Evil, Prototype, Dark Sector, Star Craft, Naruto, BleachBlue Devil · C0
Blue Devil · C0
Gutterstomp: If you can only assimilate one monster at a time it seems there’s no point in buying any monster weaker then the one you have right now.dcmcu: kaiju system · C6
Pokemon - A Mystical Journey · C255
Otaku Card System · C14
The Pokemon Emissary Among Worlds · C98
In the DC World with a System · C29
Kyoang: 1. Dragon doesn't exist in our world and is basically useless and so is the phoenix.
So yeah he better then choose hawk and a flying reptile.
(Does a flying reptile even exist?)The Law God - Artic · C23
Dragonarrow17: Might I make a request? I would suggest putting thought into RWBY. It is an anime that the American YouTube channel RoosterTeeth made that could make an interesting dynamic. The only animals actively shown are monsters so it could end up being monsters versus Pokémon.The Pokemon Emissary Among Worlds · C88
The Pokemon Emissary Among Worlds · C88
STAR WARS REBORN · C10
INTO THE FLASH. · C33
The Law God - Artic · C30
The Law God - Artic · C26
The Law God - Artic · C23
Darkness8672: is it manaphy? or phioneJourney Towards Greatness · C245
fearlessj2008: If she is a future love interest that rivals cynthia then it is like batman and catwoman lol. If she isn't and is just a rival that is pointless since he should know to kill them since most aren't like Jesse and James.Pokemon - A Mystical Journey · C226
The Law God - Artic · C14
Journey Towards Greatness · C241
Pokemon - A Mystical Journey · C220
REBORN IN MARVEL WITH BAN POWER · C0
Reborn as the Flash's Twin Brother · C38
LTG: minun plusle?Pokemon - A Mystical Journey · C212
Reborn as the Flash's Twin Brother · C37
BigNerdNasty: Litten was replaced by Slakoth.
Absol as a baby could suffice as a starter (and badass) in my head but I think I understand your point so let's agree to slash him off the list.
Ole dusky is nice but a candelabra does the same thing in a more horrifying way, it's just it looks ugly. Also, in regards to Ghost types, there's a few better stat wise and situation wise.
Steel/Dark types seem less favorable as a combo, but steel does seem to be a prevalent focus in our choices. What do you think of:
6. MagearnaPokemon:The Legend · C3
BigNerdNasty: This is gonna blow your mind but I also placed Beldum in the start list! A steel/psychic t1 baby that holds the steel psychic all the way to t3 and can Mega Evolve?! Fuck yah. Metagross is gonna be so useful excavating caves or exits or lol anything. Atk and Sp.Atk are high but not crazy high (still can be appreciated) but the defenses are insane and his speed is surprisingly good as well. With alittle customizing and training he's gonna be a good travel pokem. Anyway I've blabbed too much since we had a mutual hit.
1. Absol is as dope as uncut cocaine. No further discussion required.
2. Magearna is rare, Monster Sp.Atk, fantastic defenses, high Atk, but poor speed, is also a fairy/steel type basically meaning it's a fairy/psychic/steel type, soulheart ability would resonate with MC. Solid choice for a starter
3. Beldum was discussed above
4. Jangmo-o would be a legendary level choice of not for the fact that no mega stone has been discovered for him and the fact the he has 4 weak types (normal for many dragon mixes). Not to worry though, as his final form is a Dragon/Fighting mix. Yes, what you're thinking is correct. His attack and defense are huge, with Sp.Def and speed secondary. Sp.Atk is merely average. He's a physical beast and his moves and stats definitely show it. More importantly, this Pokemon is addicted to training. So much so that it also can train other Pokemon (wants to fight the darkness blah blah something in it's back story). Having a personal Pokemon trainer to bring up young Pokemon is gonna be a huge asset to the MC.
5. Slakoth. Bet you didn't see that coming. Slakoth has a potential movelist as diverse as snorlaxes and has only 1 weakness. Evolving to vigoroth and lastly Slaking puts him in the top 10 highest stat Pokemon that we currently know exists (yes that includes Arceus at #1). HP and Attack stats are STUPID high. Defense and speed are also really high. His Sp.Def is his lowest stat, but at it's growth level it's higher than many MegaEvolved Pokemon. He's not exactly a common Pokemon but he's not truly rare either. As a Normal type in all evolutions, he's the epitome of humble (but worthwhile starter)Pokemon:The Legend · C3
Journey Towards Greatness · C11
BigNerdNasty: Mundane to Magical. However, I would be interested to know your list (choose 5)of humble starters. I'll also provide my list and see if we have any mutual ideas.Pokemon:The Legend · C3
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.