im me, i really am
Ranked 1-10 on the Contribution rankings
Becoming a Premium user
Checked in for a total of 360 days
Obtain a cumulative total of 100,000 Coins
Add email and upload avatar
Earned in 2019 XMAS Bonanza: A cumulative coins purchase of US$99.9 or purchase the badge directly.
Collect 14 cards in two weeks
Registered for over 1 years
bluesbarr: Thought I would make a review going over a few things not covered in the synopsis.
The MC is born into the Star Wars universe so he will have no knowledge of the plot.
There will be no harem.
There will be canon and a little bit of Legends present in the story but I won't go out of my way to keep them intact.
The MC will be talented but won't be OP and will adhere to the rules of the universe same as the rest of the cast.
There will be a lot of POV shifts so that all of the characters gets fleshed out.
While I'm not a native English speaker I have made sure that the story is written so that native English speakers won't find many problems and ensured that it will be a smooth reading experience.
So please give my story a try I promise you won't be disappointed.Star Wars: The Untold Stories
Endless Path : Infinite Cosmos · C1015
Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich
Seeking the Flying Sword Path · C716
Seeking the Flying Sword Path · C716
Seeking the Flying Sword Path · C715
Seeking the Flying Sword Path · C714
LuxEmperor: This book has a lot of potential but I feel like it’s being missed due to certain issues. 1) The characters and that includes the main characters seem to have no emotional connections.I have mentioned before how this novel especially in relation to the main characters connection reminds me of Rise of the Three Gods but the difference I’ve seen is that the characters have no real emotional connection to each other. Whether one is happy or sad or any other emotion the characters don’t concern themselves with this the only thing they seem to care about is ensuring that one doesn’t die besides that nothing. I believe from what I’ve read if Fang Lin and Fang Yu were able to develop and grow without each other or the connection they absolutely would not care for the others wellbeing. Wang Hao if he didn’t need them to get stronger wouldn’t care about them either. No emotional connections have been developed leading stagnation or lack of development in the characters. 2) Wang Hao is in comparison to all the other divine and godly divine bloodlines way overpowered even under sealed conditions and this overwhelming strength is one of the reasons where he is unable to truly connect with Fang Lin ,he is never in a condition of vulnerability to help foster emotion connections. Even with only a few seals released he needs almost no one to truthfully help him.
3) The speed of their development I’m not saying power them up super fast but I’m assuming that the person who sealed Wang Hao is simply getting stronger and Wang Hao who already seems insanely overpowered is supposedly weaker that the person to sealed him with he fact that we don’t actually know how long he’s been sealed in the coffin and how long it’s talking them to reach higher realms it seems like by the time they are powered up and Wang Hao is fully unsealed their opponent will only be more powerful besides Wang Hao is not gaining more strength as he’s unsealed he’s just returning to his initial strength so that makes it seem like getting revenge is impossible.
4) As readers we like to see the main character that was seen as trash improve in status and genuine happiness as he goes further in his path but in many ways Fang Lin is more pitiful than when we actually met him. That with the completely opposite treatment of Fang Yu doesn’t make me in see her in a good light at all providing to much to light to one character just makes the readers focus more on the neglected character and could actually turn readers against Fang Yu in the long run. I mean if you have a family member and you have a good relationship with them you would tend to help them even if it’s only small things but Fang Yu from the moment she was picked up by Xiao Ya has basically gone on her own the interaction between her and Fang Lin has been solely based on cultivation needs. In treatment of main characters in stories with multiple main characters it’s important to try and keep the treatment of each balanced or at least not so skewered to one side. I think that’s another area when Rise of the three Gods beats you in. 5) Reading the novel there are instances where your treatment of one character is truthfully brutal almost to the point of being cruel and this does keep readers interested as we want to see that characters situations actually improve but if you keep using that as the thing to keep people reading and waiting for that can backfire as it’s basically you creating an itch for the readers that is never actually being scratched which if anyone knows anything about that feeling eventually leads to just intense rage at the book at the author at the entire story. There are lots of elements of the story that people enjoy using that to keep people reading may lead to people actually disliking the book rather that actually enjoying. Lots of us read light novels like this because we like seeing characters achieve their dreams, improve their status and life but in ways you’ve done the exact opposite well it’s definitely original but a novel can be original without taking out the things people genuinely loved about other novels.
Well I wrote this cause the author asked me to. Maybe not what she meant when she asked but I did it and spoke honestly about what I saw as a reader. Hope you’ll take sum of my suggestions to mind or at least work on some of these areas. This is my first ever review and probably way to long so sorry for thatThe Chronicles of the Immortal God
Ytg: I don't like how the book mentions the author to get out of explaining certain things it make the book less immersive than it can become.
From the start it doesn't do a good job character buildingThe Chronicles of the Immortal God
Kage36Aldarion: This might be a good book for those who have a similar sence of humor, but in my opinion it is one of the worst books I have ever read. This is simply unreadable. I can not understand why this book should be popular on this site. There are simply many better original novels on this site alone.The Chronicles of the Immortal God
Celestially_Mortal: Just thinking about random stuffs. 😊The World Online · C689
Celestially_Mortal: I, Mortal Celestial, decrees to all, for the benefits of the mortal readers of the Mortal Realm, the 'The Five Commandments of Releases'! Due to the story's plot, a lot of mortals have almost gotten a heart-attack and hyper******* due to the cliffs!
1. Fast releases!!! We... readers are greedy as hell! 😂
2. At least release 50 chapters a day!!! MININUM!
3. Chapter translation quality won't get lower! (To be honest, the current grade of translation quality is already acceptable).
4. The TL and Editor must always know that we are supporting them!
5. NO TO PREMIUM!!! (It's certainly going to happen).
Punishment will be getting smithen by thy hands! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!The World Online · C689
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and coin as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding Fast Passes, EXP, and Points as rewards by completing growth missions, as well as daily missions. 2. A Fast Pass can unlock a chapter (of any price). The chapter will remain unlocked forever. It will expire after 7*24 hours, so don't forget to use it in time! 3. Obtained EXP can raise your user level. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes. 6. Rewards may vary according to app version.