bored and Happy
Checked in for a total of 90 days
Add email and upload avatar
Obtain a cumulative total of 1,000 Coins
I'm the King Of Technology · C87
Fishing the Myriad Heavens · C6
Zhanye Black - [Being rewritten] · C32
I'm the King Of Technology · C79
I'm the King Of Technology · C1
I'm the King Of Technology · C1
ur_stupidity: Alright. So a new review is needed. Especially since this is now developed into a pay and premium type story. However, of all the VRMMO stories on here, this is among the top worthy of SS. Some may say it’s just an ******* work, but it honestly stands above and apart many of the translated works. Here’s why: (yes it’s long cus it’s honest)
1. The writing quality is excellent in grammar and spelling with tons of modern literature, video game and movie references that fit so smoothly and make the story enjoyable. Instead of being cliche it fits just right in the moment and makes you smile and laugh. The dialogue is not too lengthy as to be boring and yet always adds life to the characters and shows insight into their characteristics, histories and relationships. It is also consistent, even as the characters develop and change/grow the dialogue continues to match.
2. The updates are steady. While there isn’t a bunch of mass releases due to it being written practically live by the author, you get your daily fix and if you are that addicted then go privileged for a good headstart. As a written piece rather than translated piece this is by far the most important quality of the author. It shows dedication and that the story will not be abandoned anytime soon.
3. The story development is unpredictable yet natural, with a good mix of cliffhangers and plot twists. Good luck and bad luck are there in spades without the need for OP MC. Which is a refreshing break from all the rest of the VRMMO novels that are like clones. It has all the great elements of a VRMMO such as NPC realism/comedy, realistic updates/character nerfing (lol. Oh so real for online games) and bug management (because honestly if you are OPing someone game then AI/moderators should be looking at you which is biggest bull**** of most VRMMO), real interaction/consequences between game and life, not too bogged down in stats /game details, struggles both in game and in real life (some of which are beyond the MC control and capability to fix), romance without too over dense characters or super maxed charm and beauty for every character, lots of comedy without having to be overly dependent on face slapping (yes library of heaven path which was written on repeat every chapter), and most of all simultaneous story developments that twist, flashback keep you in a rollercoaster with a mix of pace that is easy to be comfortable with and doesn’t force events/development.
4. The character development is the only one I marked as 4, but that’s only cus the damn author made so many interesting characters that I’m honestly deep in anticipation of their development and future influence. Especially in RL. But of course RL moves slower than game cus RL is always just like that. The game characters however are full paced and well developed with just enough details to make them lovable but with the hidden potential to surprise you and become a plot development. Underestimate nobody. There is no cliche characters so far, although at the beginning it seemed like it might go that way. Honestly, it feels like the author development grew at some point and so did the characters or something. But he avoided potential pitfalls. Character relations also change a lot but in realistic ways as we would with ppl who we consider old/new to our lives. And there is character conflict both large and small. Lol. The scenarios they also end up in with eachother are a smooth flow as well as their reactions. The NPCs are so damn lovable and their is a clear distinction in the feel of the story between the MC with players and NPCs that neither one feels useless and that could be left out. I’m just saying that if you are a big addict to RL development then you may be a little frustrated. Lol. But it’s VRMMO story so that’s what it’s all about and that aspect will develop at a higher pace naturally.
5. I’m out of space. But it’s damn awesome. So get to reading already.Rise of The Undead Legion
nemery11: the story was good at first, but the MC don't act like a thousand years old person. i mean you are in a different universe what is the first thing you will do? obviously find more information, but go in a game he know nothing about not even the Basics. someone with thousands years of experience should know how important information is. human are in top of world because of their intelligence and that how they made cultivation possible in this part of the story, should not he know at least that?Realm of Myths and Legends
PPha: The Dao of the truck-sama is very deep.War God · C1
Misty_Foxtail: poor Jiraiya I'm so sorry for him losing one ball is just.... a permament damage to a man's pride! Just imagine being man and losing one ball *shiver* srsly Jiraiya poor you :(The World of Shinobi · C26
CliffkunLolRekt: rip jiraiya all the men who read this including give our condolencesThe World of Shinobi · C26
viloh: I see everybody laughing in the comments but ........ this is no LAUGHING matter ! the dude literaly lost a ball ! He should kickk her ass seriously .. like really he should do some serious dammage to tsunade
I tsunade always hit's him when he does perverted **** like this and it's ok BUT the momemt she touched his balls he should seriously beat her up
He only took her panties but she literally destroyed one of his balls .......... sorry for the rant but this really irritated me
I'm okay with goofy comedy but if something serious happends then it's no longer comedyThe World of Shinobi · C26
Low Dimensional Game · C113
I have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World · C696
I have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World · C1
I have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World
I have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World · C692
I have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World · C689
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.