• Joined Mar 2019
  • Philippines
  • Secrecy
  • Describe yourself

  • RTW Anna's exclusive badge

    During 4/23/2019 to 4/30/2019, the readers who read the RTW comic's new chapters can receive Anna's exclusive badge!

    Endeavor

    Checked in for a total of 180 days

    TKA Glory Badge

    Collect 14 exclusive cards in TKA END event

    SUPER CARD COLLECTOR

    Collect 14 cards in two weeks

    Privilege Badge

    Purchased Privilege Service before 2019,July 21st

    Such Wealth!

    Obtain a cumulative total of 1,000 Spirit Stones

Report user

Moments

marewoof: Somehow the novel is hellbent in it being 95% of it, is Xia Ling's misfortunes in life and the remaining 5% are just crumbs of happiness here and there 😤

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C616
1 month ago
Somehow the novel is hellbent in it being 95% of it, is Xia Ling's misfortunes in life and the remaining 5% are just crumbs of happiness here and there 😤 View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C616
1 month ago

matilda_bidemi: Finding a scapegoat make them no different from gulin and her evil partner

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C616
1 month ago

marewoof: In korean culture.
Pei Ziheng is a sasaeng.

Finally caught up with the release *whew*

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C615
1 month ago
In korean culture.
Pei Ziheng is a sasaeng.

Finally caught up with the release *whew* View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C615
1 month ago

marewoof: Please stop raising death flags whenever possible 🙄😭 We just got through the tough times of Li Lei on a life and death situation, also Xia Ling in Pei Ziheng's arms. I dont need no more emotional stress from this

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C614
1 month ago
Please stop raising death flags whenever possible 🙄😭 We just got through the tough times of Li Lei on a life and death situation, also Xia Ling in Pei Ziheng's arms. I dont need no more emotional stress from this View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C614
1 month ago

marewoof: I still dont understand why XL wants the approval of that old man 🙄 I still clearly remember what the whole Li Family did to her on their family home and even that jealous assistant tried to kill her silently 🤦🏼‍♀️

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C588
1 month ago
I still dont understand why XL wants the approval of that old man 🙄 I still clearly remember what the whole Li Family did to her on their family home and even that jealous assistant tried to kill her silently 🤦🏼‍♀️ View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C588
1 month ago

bevande: Xiao Ling is better live with her brother than being humiliated and hurt by the jerk Li and psycho Pei. her brother can just find a better guy for her.

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C576
1 month ago
Brother just tell your sister how stupid she is right now 🙄 and im getting less and less excited for the chapters now 😐 View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C586
1 month ago
I'm just here itching to tell everybody in the novel that it was LL child and the not creep's 😭😭 View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C584
1 month ago
Can we just have XL and LL already, enough about Su Tang & the old man 🤦🏼‍♀️ View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C582
1 month ago
I share the same sentiment 🙄 View More

XOMatsumaeohana: 😐 I don't understand it either XL. why can't a woman be beautiful, rich and talented without the help of a man? The mindset in these novels are so old fashioned and outdated. Females can be successful without men thank you very much 😌

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C582
1 month ago

XOMatsumaeohana: 😐 I don't understand it either XL. why can't a woman be beautiful, rich and talented without the help of a man? The mindset in these novels are so old fashioned and outdated. Females can be successful without men thank you very much 😌

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C582
1 month ago

marewoof: I cant be happy with their sweet time 😤 knowing that after that, theywill be for sure fighting or misunderstandings again will come. 😭😭

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C581
1 month ago
I cant be happy with their sweet time 😤 knowing that after that, theywill be for sure fighting or misunderstandings again will come. 😭😭 View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C581
1 month ago
His grandfather needs to go GO 😤 Even if he had a change of heart or whatever my opinion about him would not change anymore. View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C580
2 months ago

marewoof: I volunteer to give the slap 🙋🏽‍♀️ I would slap the hell out of you two 🤦🏼‍♀️ If this happens again ghad!! Just making a simple problem into a big one by over reacting instead of working it out and sitting it down to TALK 🙄

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C579
2 months ago
I volunteer to give the slap 🙋🏽‍♀️ I would slap the hell out of you two 🤦🏼‍♀️ If this happens again ghad!! Just making a simple problem into a big one by over reacting instead of working it out and sitting it down to TALK 🙄 View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C579
2 months ago

marewoof: What is the author even doing 😭 When XL was still with the creep LL didnt give her up for a second into getting her back. And when XL was with LL now, its like the whole universe in the novel started moving again just to make these two break up for the nth time 🙄 That stupid old man of LL appeared and boom, they were far apart from each other, wife selection happening, PZ this & PZ that 😤 Like hello?? Are you not tired from all this bullshit going around?

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C578
2 months ago
What is the author even doing 😭 When XL was still with the creep LL didnt give her up for a second into getting her back. And when XL was with LL now, its like the whole universe in the novel started moving again just to make these two break up for the nth time 🙄 That stupid old man of LL appeared and boom, they were far apart from each other, wife selection happening, PZ this & PZ that 😤 Like hello?? Are you not tired from all this bullshit going around? View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C578
2 months ago

marewoof: Why are they both like these 🤦🏼‍♀️ Xia Ling is to dumb & gullible for her own good 🙄 How is it that she cant come out strong when it comes to her love life, they were in the middle of a fight and she makes it look like that she really did something wrong. On the other hand, Li Lei, although has the right to be jealous, is getting way too overboard in the moment.

He keeps on pushing that PZ & XL still has some unfinished business but doesnt even think for a second that her living next to his bungalow is much more dangerous. 😤

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C577
2 months ago
Why are they both like these 🤦🏼‍♀️ Xia Ling is to dumb & gullible for her own good 🙄 How is it that she cant come out strong when it comes to her love life, they were in the middle of a fight and she makes it look like that she really did something wrong. On the other hand, Li Lei, although has the right to be jealous, is getting way too overboard in the moment.

He keeps on pushing that PZ & XL still has some unfinished business but doesnt even think for a second that her living next to his bungalow is much more dangerous. 😤 View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C577
2 months ago

flutist: Basically all the novels here in this app

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C566
2 months ago

marewoof: You know its getting boring with rich kids bothering XL thinking she a gold digger 🙄 Its so very overused already in this novel 🤦🏼‍♀️ Brats everywhere ugh 😤

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C566
2 months ago
oof no lies there 🤭 View More

flutist: Basically all the novels here in this app

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C566
2 months ago

marewoof: The life of the rich 😭 They just casually throw their money out even by fighting 😅 Really eager to find out what the brother is planning for that beach 🤔 Would like more moments like these and less of Xia Yu copycats 😤

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C576
2 months ago
The life of the rich 😭 They just casually throw their money out even by fighting 😅 Really eager to find out what the brother is planning for that beach 🤔 Would like more moments like these and less of Xia Yu copycats 😤 View More
A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C576
2 months ago

marewoof: XL is so dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️ Idk why author keep on portraying her like that, she was a diva and obviously she keeps on being dumb in moments like these and smart in selective moments 🙄

A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return · C573
2 months ago
Report inappropriate content
error Tip

Report abuse
Report user

Get More
Payment Method paypal

Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.

Earn Rewards

Earn Rewards

Earn rewards

by completing the missions

Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.

Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.

Read longer, Earn bigger

Read on the app and claim your rewards!

Get the App

Read anywhere, anytime