I like books
Published more than 500 words on Webnovel
Becoming a Premium user
Checked in for a total of 90 days
Add email and upload avatar
Obtain a cumulative total of 1,000 Coins
44 was never anything more than a slave for testing poison but one day she is discarded and finds a lifetime of being filled with poison may have some advantages
Brutal Journey of an Unfortunate Heroine · C64
Nanomancer Reborn - I've Become A Snow Girl? · C196
Under The Veil of Night · C413
LynneSuzuran: Hello, everyone! I'm the author of this story and after seeing how other authors wrote their own reviews and used it as information board or place where you all can share your thoughts in case you don't want to write a review.
- I won't drop the series mid-way!
- I will regularly update the story, so you will always have chapter(s) to read per week.
- The story is quite a slow-paced one.
- Curious of the tags? Let me give you some that I can think of: Fantasy, Slice of Life, Comedy, Drama, Psychological, Reincarnation, Female Protagonist, Age Progression, Sword and Magic.
- I also publish this story in other platforms, all under the same pen name, but expect the numbering and parting to be quite different from the other platforms, as in this webnovel platform, I set the maximum chapter length to be around 2000 words, with 1000+ words as the average chapter length here.
- I love Japanese novels, so expect that this story will get influences from them, i.e. the style of the writing.
If you want to know what to look forward to and don't mind to get some possible spoilers, continue to read these points, but if you want your life to be full of surprises, jump to continue reading my thoughts and comments after the "=====" line.
- This story will start out as Slice of Life that focuses on the MC's new life, how she can come to terms with her forced reincarnation, and try to learn about her new life as she tries to break free from the chains of her past life. I want to give the feeling of growing up together with the MC to the readers. The conflicts she faced early on might be small, but it would gradually turn into bigger issues. As of now, the issues she faced might be quite trivial (like how she had to face her past self's acquaintances and family members; and tried to hide the fact that she's reincarnated).
- Will this remain a relaxed Slice of Life (SoL)? The answer is no. I have conflicts and actions ready in the future for our MC, but I want to let her grow up in character before throwing her off to face the bigger issues planned for her. However, I won't abandon the SoL aspect, as there will be SoL chapters even amidst the conflicts.
- Lastly or TL:DR, I want you all to really feel and experience the life of our MC here, and not just read through all the conflicts and how she might be able to handle all of them, or just shoving off some actions to wow you. It might be the contributing factor to the slow pacing this story has. Hopefully, you will be able to experience the life that the MC has in this story and feel more connected to the world of this story!
***My Thoughts and Comments***
- Thank you for reading my story. I would be really glad if you are enjoying the story I'm writing. I hope I can continue to make this story better and that it won't disappoint you in the end ^^
- Don't hesitate if you want to drop some comments or point out if I made typos, I would really appreciate that!
- I really appreciate all the supports you give towards this story (comments, votes/powerstones, etc). They will all be my motivation to keep this story going and to make the story better.
I think that's all, and in case this review can't be edited and I would like to add anything, I will write it in this review's reply. I hope this review can get my thoughts crossed out to you guys about the story I'm writing.
Oh, also... I'm giving five stars to my own story for a personal goal to make this story as good as possible!
And my last word would be : thank you very much!I Didn't Even Want to Live, But God Forced Me to Reincarnate!
The World seems Realistic but Why do I have a Leveling System? · C98
I Didn't Even Want to Live, But God Forced Me to Reincarnate! · C176
Under The Veil of Night · C412
The World seems Realistic but Why do I have a Leveling System? · C97
Under The Veil of Night · C411
Under The Veil of Night · C411
Brutal Journey of an Unfortunate Heroine · C62
The World seems Realistic but Why do I have a Leveling System? · C96
Bookishbee: Thanks author. But I dont get it how this gold pouch works. Where is reading view ...can you help pleaseUnder The Veil of Night · C410
Kul: Rookie? More like the Queen of the UnderworldGood Girl Gone Bad: Queen of the Underworld · C78
Under The Veil of Night · C408
Pit93: In this chapter after she drinks a health potion she has 40 hp left...shouldn't she be dead already?
The only healt potion (low grade) we got to see heals 50 hp so did she have -10 or is the status meant to be before she drank the potion? But then i think it would be better to show it before she drinks the potionThe World seems Realistic but Why do I have a Leveling System? · C37
Under The Veil of Night · C406
Dark Star Survivor · C241
Under The Veil of Night · C403
Queen of the Castaway Isle · C33
Nanomancer Reborn - I've Become A Snow Girl? · C185
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.