Learning Swordsmanship original

Learning Swordsmanship Swordsmanship

Author: Virtucious

Not enough ratings

7 The Bilimphidal 6 months ago

Translator: - -Editor: - -

The headband of Bummer was a Dominion, named after the Dominion tribe.

Long ago, the Dominion tribe lived in the Domo world. It was peaceful, quiet and fun loving planet. They used to grow crops, harvest and trade for a living. At trade festival, they used to eat, drink and celebrate. Everything was going well until one day, the Ravagers invaded the Domo world. The Ravagers under the lead of Leether, wiped out the 90% of the population within a day. The remaining 10% of the population were welcomed by our world. They were given land to live, food to eat and other necessities.

However after that incident, there lives took a big turn. They were no longer fun-seeking people, they remained social with people but lost their colour. Instead of growing crops, they switched their work in making weapons. It's been 500 years now and they have become the greatest blacksmiths of the 101 worlds.

However, the Domo world was completely annihilated and as for the Ravagers, they completely disappeared after that tragedy. No one knows what there intention was to attack a peaceful world like Domo.

Coming back to the present, Bummer was completely astonished by the fact that my strongest

Latest Updates

Get More
Payment Method paypal

Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.

Earn Rewards

Earn Rewards

Earn rewards

by completing the missions

Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.

Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.

Read longer, Earn bigger

Read on the app and claim your rewards!

Get the App

Read anywhere, anytime