Tuesday: November 19, 2019
*Jesus Comforts His Disciples
- Give the "I AM" statement that Jesus made in today's reading. Write the complete statement and the verse.
1. v36 - Simon Peter asked him, "Lord, where are you going?"
Jesus replied, "Where I am going, you cannot follow now, but you will follow later."
- What was the command Jesus gave to His disciples in today's reading?
2. "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
- How will people know that we are Jesus' disciples?
3. If we love one another, people would know that we are Jesus's disciples.
- Expound verses 4:12-14
4. Jesus said, "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
* How do you think we will do "greater things"?
5. I have not undergone or joining a ministry. But, I did once when I tried to participate in the prayer ministry. I felt the God's presence there when we prayed.
- Jesus said that we will be able to do what He's been doing, even greater things
* Make a list of what Jesus had done through His ministry [based on what you can remember] how many of these have you experienced doing? What greater things are you expecting to see in your ministry?
-I have experience doing Assist in a Sunday School; being one of the back up in Praise Team & being one of the usher
-I do not expect anything, I just see a greater things in my ministry to really serve God with all of my heart & with all of my soul
What did you learn today?
6. What I learned in the lesson today is that Jesus can do greater things. The only thing we can do is to believe in him. And follow his command to love one another.
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.