Es? What is this? And what features have been added?
It was a first time something like this happened so Es can do more now? The message was too short.
[Host, this is the final version of the update you partially received, the shop currency and the ability to exchange objects with energy for them. Now when you exchange there is no loss of energy during the extraction process. To give you some perspective, if you would exchange what you did on the island, now you would receive 1500 SC.]
Well, that's good, but it's not really helping my situation. For better or worse it's at least something. When he is back in his world, it will be useful. Thanks either way.
'Menu' Marcus said in his mind. He, as per usual, wanted to check his stats. He started to check them every morning as to keep track of his daily progress. But he saw something new in the Menu. Something that wasn't there before.
[Host, this is the other feature that has been introduced with this update. It allows you to accept missions that will reward you with SC. All the Missions were designed to encourage development and help you to make progress faster.]
I can get Shop Currency? That's… actually useful! I will be able to buy something that can help me in this world. So, what are the missions? Is it something like defeat ten enemy's, or find the truth about the cursed object, or…
Wait. A situation like this already happened. When he was looking at all the cultivation techniques at the very beginning! That was a huge disappointment. So, it is better if I keep my expectations low… Now, let's see what you have for me.
And with a thought, he selected 'Missions.'
[Host, let me introduce you to the new feature of the Personal Education System, The Missions. Here you will be able to find many tasks that will challenge your knowledge, skills, intelligence, quick thinking, strength, ingenuity and many more aspects that will help you develop.]
[Every mission is designed and then adjusted to your current situation and will give rewards equivalent to the difficulty of the missions themselves. With this you will be able to progress much faster and hopefully have extraordinary results.]
[Currently, there are five missions available.]
1. Study! – Knowledge is the most important thing in any world. With the knowledge, you can defeat opponents and save lives. Use some of your time to deepen your knowledge and pass the knowledge exam to receive your reward!
Reward: 1 SC/ 2 SC/ 4 SC/ 10SC
2. Training. – Strength is a tool that can make anything possible! It is the only thing that is a sure method to be safe and have respect! So train to get stronger and reach 100 in all of the physical stats.
Reward: 50 SC
3. Lightning of a God! – Your energy is your greatest strength, and sooner or later not many will be able to rival you. But for now, you are still at the beginning of your world and don't have much energy! Increase it to 500, and learn the Advanced Energy Gathering!
Reward: 100 SC
4. Master of thousand techniques. – If all you have is brute force, it will be easy to defeat you, and what can help you is techniques! Learn them, make them, and get rewards for that! They don't need only to be used for fighting though. And don't change one move and call it a new technique! That's cheating!
Reward: 10 SC for each mastered technique!
Penalty for cheating: -10 SC
5. Home. – You need to get back to your world, but in this deprived of the energy world, it won't be easy. But nothing is impossible; you can do it! Get back to your world!
Reward: 200 SC
Well… it is something. Let's take this apart slowly. The first mission is very straightforward, he will study, and if he can pass an exam he will get 1 SC, but how hard are the exams? How long does he have to spend to get that one point? If it is less than one day, then he can do it. But if he must sacrifice his time for training, then it is a big no.
[Host, the easiest exam is very easy, and it only covers one chapter on the selected topic. You will need around an hour to study for it. But there are more difficult exams and depending on your results you may or may not receive a reward. It will look like this. You first pass the easiest exams that will prepare you for the harder ones.]
[There are also revisions exam, that will check how is your knowledge after some time. They will also give you rewards.]
That is not so bad. I can then do the easiest ones every day, and with time I will be able to do the harder ones as well. Let's then move on to the second mission. Getting to 100 on all physical is just a matter of time, the question is if there will be more missions like this?
[Yes, after this mission there will be a similar one that has higher requirements as well as higher rewards.]
Awesome. Then it will be the same with the third one, right?
Then the mission number four is… well a bit different. So, I can make techniques or learn them, but I can't cheat. Then what about my plasma sword? And the lighting spear? Does these two count as techniques?
[Yes, and you can submit them to receive the SC. But if you, for example, change their shape, they won't be counted as new techniques but variations of the originally submitted ones. And this will be counted as cheating.]
Got it. Then there is only one left, go back to your world. I'm guessing it doesn't matter how I just need to go back? Either way, it will take some time.
OK... I'm done with this. More action tomorrow.
More Privileged Chapters
Download the app and become a privileged reader today! Come take a sneak peek at our author's stockpiled chapters!Download
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
This's an experimental test for reading assistance in case.
We highly recommend you to enjoy the beauty of the original words.