In the Bible, God created the world in a mere six days.
On the first day, he said "Let there be light!" and light appeared. Have you ever woken up to the brightness of day and realised you could see for the first time? Probably not. Lucky you. For me, I can assure you that it wasn't pleasant.
Before God came into the picture, I was there. Just lazing around in the middle of space and minding my own business. All of a sudden, this newbie, who discovered the power of creation, decided to run an experiment to test his abilities after intruding into my territory and created a whole universe. Then, before I could collect myself, he was gone. Instead of my humble abode of emptiness, a whole solar system and galaxy now stood in its stead. What a mess!
However, there was a silver lining. I soon discovered that my existence was a complete mystery. While Adam and Eve could sing praises to their Lord and call each other by 'names', I'm left to wonder about what I am.
Better still, am I dead or alive? What's the meaning of my existence? How was I created?
>> This is a sponsored line break announcement. If you are not reading on Webnovel then the content is stolen. Support the creator - Destiny Aitsuji - on Webnovel and check out their other works. <<
Author's Note: The story is contracted and premium. If you think it is interesting and still stick around by the end of season 2, you will see that chapters begin to get to 5k long etc and some crazy stuff happens there. Please don't be alarmed by the obscene number of ss or coins required to unlock them, they are legit.
1. I don't need a lot of you to buy to read chapters if you cannot afford it, reading this is good enough. Please help by leaving reviews (5 star ones are the best) and comments. I am always looking out for comments about possible inspirations for bonus chapters. If you do want to support me financially so that I can do more, I have patreon and Kofi (just search Destiny Aitsuji on google).
Edit: I need money so please support me if you can. Long story short, I need USD1.5k every month or I will not be able to continue writing full-time.
2. I would like you to donate your power stones and vote for the book if you like it enough to continue reading it. Rankings help me gain more exposure and this is, unfortunately, something I cannot attain simply through hard work. I need your help and dedication.
Some warning about what this book is before you read any further:
1. The main character will not have any romantic relationships because they are supposedly gender-neutral although will be referred to as a male for my writing convenience. No harems either because I don't like it. However, there will be side romances for other characters. You are also encouraged to write fan fictions about my story. I would love to read them so please DM me the links on discord (do not comment it on my story or in a review because that's just rude).
2. Yes, religions are a thing, sexuality is a thing. If you're not willing to read this with an open mind, I suggest you drop the book. You have been warned. I write with the aim of offending in a funny way. (It's called parody.) If you are a serious person who needs everything to make sense, walk away as well. Ball of Nothing is not for you.
3. Many people will discover that Season 1 is slow-paced and shallow compared to season 2 and 3. It can also feel somewhat disconnected from the very different styles. You can choose to skip it or skim through it if you want to stay for the plot but not the style. That's because this book was a mental block project that blew up big. I was working on my self published novels to send for the publishing house when I wrote this. I also was fighting depression while holding a stressful full-time job.
4. Ball of Nothing will cover plenty of taboo topics (hence my fans of this book are called the Rebel Army) and if you cannot accept some of the views, remember you have the option to always drop it or express them in the comment section like an educated and civilised person.
5. Know that I am very strict with my readers. If you cannot abide by my 'no toxic and no drama' rule, be prepared to be ignored and reported to my editor. I do not condone opinions that hurt others and are targetted at specific people or groups with the intent to cause trouble for self-satisfaction or any other reasons.
6. This is going to be one hell of a long read with somewhat slow updates but the story will not be dropped. Doing daily is only possible if I don't have a full-time job or if I have a stockpile. I try my best to do at least weekly updates and more if I can, so if you want to stock up chapters for binge reading feel free. (Just give me those damn power stones please).
7. I am a writer that draws on real-life experiences so while you read this as fiction, feel free to add on to anything that reminds you of your life. We can learn from each other.
8. Have fun. Ball of Nothing is a nonsensical story revolving around some philosophical topics with the pace of a never-ending roller coaster. Also, join the fan club while you're at it. (It's quite dead at the moment because too many people are lurking).
Thank you for reading!
This idea came to me completely random. I hope for this series to be a light-hearted one. Also, feel free to suggest any ideas you have. I'm open to the craziest shit so don't hold back xD
Don't forget to leave me a powerstone v(≧∇≦v)三(v≧∇≦)v
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrtDMXn
I have started a Contemporary Romance work, feel free to check "Love Journal - As Told by an Emotionally Constipated Half-Genius" if you're into unconventional rom-com.
Add Godfather World to your library and vote.
This's an experimental test for reading assistance in case.
We highly recommend you to enjoy the beauty of the original words.