Hitotsu, satori o aita
The One, The Enlightened
While they were on the bus, Michiaki took another closer look at the posters. Miyuki had made them perfectly like they were printed in a machine of some sort. She always tried their best to impress them.
- Michiaki: Hmm, I guess election day is really important to her as well...
His monologue was interrupted by a loud bang on the bus's backside, followed by high-pitched screams.
- Akihito: What happened? Does anyone know?
Akihito desperately tried to ask the students but nobody knew what had happened. After a while, the bus went silent and the speakers opened again.
- Bus Driver: Hello again Ichikamase high school students. It would seem as if we had a problem with the bus' wheels. I and the supervising teacher will take care of the problem immediately.
Then the bus went loud again and everyone could be heard chatting.
- Michiaki: That's really weird... I think got a flat tire or something like that.
- Hikari: I am afraid that's the case, look outside the windows on your right.
The group looked outside the windows and unsurprisingly they saw a blown up tire and the bus driver speaking on the phone.
- Raiden: Well, it looks like we are not getting to school any time soon. I also have to go attend some business right about the back of the bus so I will catch up to you later. Bye!
Raiden silently went back to the group of girls and they started chatting again as nothing had happened at all. Michiaki looks at Miyuki as she nervously starts looking around.
- Michiaki: What's wrong Miyuki? Is everything alright?
- Miyuki: I am worried that we won't be able to put up the posters today.
- Michiaki: Why is that so Miyuki?
- Miyuki: I eavesdropped on the driver and heard that help will come in no less than 2 hours.
- Michiaki: Well, I guess that can't be that bad, right?
Michiaki pulls his phone out of his pocket and checks the time. It's 9:30 which means that half of the day will have gone by when someone has arrived.
- Michiaki: Nevermind we are screwed...
Then, an announcement is made through the bus speakers again.
- Bus Driver: Hello again students! This is your driver speaking and I have some good and some bad news. The bad news is that we have a flat tire. The good news is that we have covered more than half the distance so you can walk the rest of the way.
Mixed feelings were flooded through the bus as the announcement was made but everyone agreed and started getting off the bus. Michiaki, Hikari, Akihito, Miyuki, and Raiden decided to walk together telling jokes to each other and chatting to pass time.
- Michiaki: Aaaaand we have arrived! Woah, time passes by really fast when you have fun.
He then checks his phone. It's 10:05. He then gives a reassuring glimpse at Miyuki.
- Akihito: Alright group. Let's focus a bit today and take advantage of today to set everything up and create the best impression! Mr. Haru didn't give us time to slack off! I am talking to YOU Raiden!
Everyone turns their heads and they see Raiden eating an ice cream sitting in the school cafeteria.
- Raiden: Come on, everyone deserves a little break now and then!
- Akihito: Yes, especially those who have done nothing to deserve it!
Akihito pulls Raiden out of his chair and grabs him by his wrist.
- Akihito: Come here!
They eventually all group together and share tasks.
- Hikari: Sooo, I made this plan here out of all the things we need to do today! Take a look.
- Raiden: Put up posters..... Count the fliers... Wait a moment! Why do I have to do all the boring stuff?! And why do I have to put up fliers with mister I-hate-having-fun over there?|
Raiden points to Akihito
- Akihito: Oh come here yo-
- Michiaki: Woah calm down you two! Here Raiden, you can have my tasks. I don't mind counting fliers.
- Hikari: But Michiaki, you are the canditate! You need to talk students into voting for you!
- Raiden: You know what? Give me these tasks! I bet you I can put up fliers better than Aki!
- Michiaki: That's the spirit! Now Miyuki, why don't you help me hand out these fliers?
Miyuki silently nods and follows Michiaki. Hikari waves at them and goes to the cafeteria to get them some food. Akihito looks a bit annoyed by Raiden's comments but eventually follows him.
- Hikari: See you soon! Aki!
- Michiaki: Bye-Bye!
While they both depart to different areas of the school. A black shadow can be seen through one of the windows.
- ???: This can't be true. No! This wasn't supposed to happen.
Seconds later the shadow disappears into nothingness leaving no traces behind. This is it. It's now or never. Michiaki talks to students with his charming voice followed by Miyuki who hands them her well-made flyers. It was like a dream come true. They were all so happy. Until.... they weren't.