Forum Download app Gifts
10.25% The World Devouring Slime / Chapter 2: 001- I Transmigrated?! But This Start is Great!!

001- I Transmigrated?! But This Start is Great!! - The World Devouring Slime - Chapter 2 by Plaguesmom full book limited free

Chapter 2: 001- I Transmigrated?! But This Start is Great!!

"What Happened?" Said Seiya as he tried standing up but found he couldn't.

'I remember now' he thought.

'I was shot when that robber without a mask saw that I saw his bare face.' He was really disappointed to know he died because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

'It looks like I Transmigrated?' as he was saying that he saw a screen pop up in front of him.

[Name: Seiya]

[Race: Devouring Slime]

[Danger Class: F]

[Potential Danger Class: ∞]

[Bloodline: Descendant of [The World Devouring Guu God Jormenheim]

[Level: 0]

[Hp: 50]

[Mp: 5]

[Vitality: 0.5]

[Strength: 0.5]

[Agility: 0.5]

[Intelligence: 0.5]

[Arts:]

-

[SSS Rank] Inspect: Shows stats of the object being inspected.

-

[X Rank] Devour: Has a 90% chance to steal [D Rank] Arts and below. Has a 40% chance to steal [C Rank] Arts. Has a 20% chance to steal [ A-B Rank] Arts. Has a 5% chance to steal [S-SSS Rank] Arts. Has a 1% chance to steal [X Rank] and up Arts.

-

[X Rank] Absorb: Has a 80% Percent chance to steal 20% percent of the beings stats. Has a 15% chance to steal 50% of the beings stats. Has a 4% chance to steal 70% of the beings stats. Has a 1% chance to steal 100% of the beings stats.

-

[S Rank] Slime Storage: Can Store anything in a different slime dimension. If living things, besides plants, are stored to long can disintegrate.

-

[C Rank] Acid Attack: Separates part of your own body and shoots it at the opponent.

Takes 5% of health and 10 Mp, deals 5 Damage. (Damage increases as the strength does)

_______________________________________

'A slime? Whoa! I'm OP!'

Considering the Art descriptions he was pretty overpowered. Even though he didn't have many skill, what mattered was that the skills were amazing, and since he had a system, and he was a slime. It was a given that there was other strong beasts. If he could get his hands onto a dying strong beast and [Devour] it.... 'ooh, I don't even want to imagine it yet.'

"I Shall become The World Devouring Slime!"be tried to talk but all that came out was a squeak.

Seiya then started started looking looking around and found he was in a forest. Surrounding the forest which would seem endless if you couldn't see the huge mountains towering in the far distance you would have definitely thought that this was just a world of trees. There was even an enormous tree that reached past the clouds.

He decided he would try devouring plants considering he could see them every. He slowly wobbled over to what looked like a 2 meter tall Yellowish Green tulip, all around this patch of land there was tulips but they weren't as large as this one. Once he arrived in front of it he thought about using his [Devour] Art and to his surprise his body started surrounding the plant and just sat there for a while.

After what felt like 10 seconds he heard a ding.

[Ding!]

[Successfully [Devoured] '1000 Year Soul healing herb']

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

[Level.....]

['1000 Year Soul healing herb' has 2 [F Rank] Arts, 3 [D Rank] Arts, 2 [B Rank] Arts, and 1 [S Rank] Art.

when Seiya heard that this little flower had an [S Rank] Art he was overflowing with hope. On top of that he even leveled up 16 times!

[Obtained Arts]

-

[F Rank] Photosynthesis: Being in sunlight gives natural healing and you can produce your own food 3 times a day. Basic Art all plants have.

-

[B Rank] Sentient Body: Allows you to separate parts of your body and the part will grow a consciousness. You will be able to connect with the conscious, see, hear, move, and even observe what the body is thinking. When main body is killed all other bodies wither away. Can also act as separate memory storage.

_______________________________________

'I really am lucky but unlucky at the same time. At least i leveled up a lot and got that [B Rank] Art.'

Seiya was sad he didn't obtain the [S Rank] Art but he was happy that he at least got a [B Rank] one , and one with amazing potential at that. He even leveled up a lot. It made him wonder what kind of forest he was in that had huge tulips just laying around.

He started to scoot over to [Devour] another tulip hoping to get the same options as the big one but when he tried he was dumbfounded at what he saw.

The other tulips were disintegrating!

'Don't tell me that every tulip here were just separate bodies for that one tulip!'

Seiya was in fact right. Each of the hundreds of thousands of tulips that he had seen were just tiny vessels for the enormous main body.

'Noooooooo!'

'Wait! Why didn't I just [Inspect] them!! At least I wouldn't be that let down.'

He was devastated. He couldn't even absorb them, let alone devour them.

He decided to check his Status since he leveled up so much.

[Name: Seiya]

[Race: Devouring Slime]

[Danger Class: F]

[Potential Danger Class: ∞]

[Bloodline: Descendant of [The World Devouring Slime God Jormenheim]

[Level: 16]

[Hp: 50]

[Mp: 5]

[Vitality: 0.5]

[Strength: 0.5]

[Agility: 0.5]

[Intelligence: 0.5]

[Stat Points: 40 Find authorized novels in Webnovel, faster updates, better experience, Please click <a href="https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-world-devouring-slime_19210181305647605/001--i-transmigrated-!-but-this-start-is-great!!_51567761146561184">www.webnovel.com/book/the-world-devouring-slime_19210181305647605/001--i-transmigrated-!-but-this-start-is-great!!_51567761146561184</a> for visiting.

[Arts:]

-

[SSS Rank] Inspect: Shows stats of the object being inspected.

-

[X Rank] Devour: Has a 90% to steal steal [D Rank] Arts and below. Has a 40% chance to steal [C Rank] Arts. Has a 20% chance to steal [ A-B Rank] Arts. Has a 5% chance to steal [S-SSS Rank] Arts. Has a 1% chance to steal [X Rank] and up Arts.

-

[X Rank] Absorb: Has a 80% Percent chance to steal 20% percent of the beings stats. Has a 15% chance to steal 50% of the beings stats. Has a 4% chance to steal 70% of the beings stats. Has a 1% chance to steal 100% of the beings stats.

-

[S Rank] Slime Storage: Can Store anything in a different slime dimension. If living things, besides plants, are stored to long can disintegrate.

-

[C Rank]Acid Attack: Separates part of your own body and shoots it at the opponent.

Takes 5% of health and 10 Mp, deals 5 Damage. (Damage increases as strength does)

-

[F Rank] Photosynthesis: Being in sunlight gives natural healing and you can produce your own food 3 times a day. Basic Art all plants have.

-

[B Rank] Sentient Body: Allows you to separate parts of your body and the part will grow a consciousness. You will be able to connect with the conscious, see, hear, move, and even observe what the body is thinking. When main body is killed all other bodies wither away. Can also act as separate memory storage.

_______________________________________

'40 Stat points? Why so many?'

Seiya just sat there and thought for a little while and got the gist of it. Every level was 2 SP (Stat Points) and every 10 levels you would get 10 SP. Since he was level 16 that was 18 points for levels 1-9, 10 points for level 10, and 12 points for levels 11-16.

It made sense so he decided not to question it. His last objective for the day was to find some shelter since it was getting dark.

Seiya searched for a while slowly devouring some plants but none of them had any Arts like '1000 Year Soul healing herb' . Once he figured that out he just started to absorb the plants instead. He had harbored 15 SP from that. During this he was slowly making his way towards the "World Tree" or that's what he liked to call it, . He eventually found a hollow tree that was kinda big inside right when the Sun disappeared from the sky.

He decided to settle down there for the night and get his first night of rest in this new magical world. He stat panel was looking pretty good.

[Status]

[Level: 16]

[Hp: 800]

[Mp: 80]

[Vitality: 8]

[Strength: 20]

[Agility: 15]

[Intelligence: 8]

[Stat Points: 4]


next chapter
Load failed, please RETRY

Weekly Power Status

Rank -- Power Ranking
Stone -- Power Stone

Batch unlock chapters

Table of Contents

Display Options

Background

Font

Size

Chapter comments

Write a review Reading Status: C2
Fail to post. Please try again
  • Writing Quality
  • Stability of Updates
  • Story Development
  • Character Design
  • World Background

The total score 0.0

Review posted successfully! Read more reviews

Cost Coin to skip ad

You can get it from the following sources

  1. 1. Daily check-in
  2. 2. Invite friends invite now >
  3. 3. Vote for new stories Vote >
learn more >
Vote with Power Stone
Rank NO.-- Power Ranking
Stone -- Power Stone
Report inappropriate content
error Tip

Report abuse

Paragraph comments

login