Becoming a Premium user
Checked in for a total of 360 days
Obtain a cumulative total of 10,000 Coins
Add email and upload avatar
Unlock 800 chs at RTW END
Registered for over 1 years
Reborn: Apocalypse - Volume 3 · C0
Eladar: Michael: What do you call a piece of glass than can stop a Monster-class Morenkai?
Grandfather: *sighs* Another, Shin
Michael: A windshield
Bulldozer + Cannonball = Functioning cannon
If only Napoleon knew that...
Morekai: Doesn't have a sexuality
Michael: Takes off necklace
Morekai: Is now gay
Seer: I see a bright future for humanity
Michael: ♫There is a place that I used to go... ♫
Seer: Nope, never-mind
Grandfather: I don't care, you can still hear me
Grandfather: Sits down on throne
Grandfather: Take the power of my stand
Number 1: See you in heaven Angels!
Director: Boi, you did what?
PS: Sorry, I was late.Reborn: Apocalypse - Volume 3 · C0
bookman12: Why doesn't he use the prayer building to resurrect himThe World Online · C1022
Unebi: What disturbed me this time is the ease at how Di Chen and friends made another army appear... How many armies have they lost by now and they always seem to have more bodies magically appear, that magically get really good at fighting, to throw at OSThe World Online · C980
GreyMalken: My review and why I've read so much of this story:
This story alternates between cringe and infodump, and yet... I find myself oddly fascinated to try and understand the bias and worldview behind the author. It's hit that sweet spot of 'so bad it's good' for me.
1) It's a reincarnation into a VRMMO with real-life consequences, mainly hosted by having the world governments draft the human race into being unwilling participants for the duration of a 10-year trip to a new world, using the VRMMO as a training simulation and basis for cultivation. The destination is full of cultivation magic, so the simulation offers secret manuals and training while the pods they are kept in supply nutrients and wash away waste - including cultivation breakthrough sludge. It's a glorious trainwreck mashup of tropes.
2) The battles play out like dynasty warriors. basically tens of thousands of troops line up in tasty formations, charge each other, and occasionally everyone puts the grand melee on pause so two generals can duke it out to test their cultivation and martial might. The early combats kind of make sense, but eventually we just toss sense out the window.
3) China reigns supreme. In this vrmmo, the resources and especially the spawns of super-npcs to be recruited are drawn from history. Only china has good written history and famous people, so they get the best and most awesome powerful ancestor npcs. Expect that outside of China, other regions history and lore will be reduced to two paragraphs from a wikipedia article, if that... and meanwhile the chinese history and lore will make up the bulk of the ever grander infodumps. If you've ever played dynasty warriors, a lot of familiar names will pop up.
4) Bureaucracy sim! The kingdom building is built on bureaucracy, lists of names and appointments, creating secret police... creating secret police to watch the secret police... recruiting a hidden sect of ninjas to watch the secret pollice that watch the secret police. If you've ever wondered what a big government, authoritarian, escapist fantasy reads like....well here it is.
That's about it really. I find myself reading this, continuing to read it, out of morbid curiosity. The first volume is free, so if you too are curious, give it a kick.The World Online
The World Online
Keyang27: How did 500 thousand players teleport into the capital? I thought once war was started you couldn’t teleport into the attacked city. That’s why the three lords wouldn’t be able to just teleport.The World Online · C860
Jus7aguy: MC: "Nice City-state you got there." *buffs nails and looks nonchalant* "Be a, shame, if something happened to it."The World Online · C727
Jus7aguy: Suez Canal wasn't constructed till 1850 something. Specifically so folks wouldn't have to sail south all the way around Africa. It's man made, Gaia being VERY nice here. or Author being a bit obtuse.The World Online · C639
Pdinger0: The writing and concept is great, especially for most works on this site which is why I continue to support itLiving Life As A Game: Through And Through · C0
MythologyMaster: Good luck with keeping the logic and pacing of the story well written. It can definitely be challenging for a game-system based novelLiving Life As A Game: Through And Through · C0
AutumnOrigins: A silent reader here. Just do your thing, it's fine for me at least.
I'mma binge read all the wayLiving Life As A Game: Through And Through · C0
HandsomeSquidward: you guys dont realize that gaia is run by EA. how else would there be such a pay to win system? look at all those transactions done early game with gold, credits, and achievement points. only the poor without background would truly get a sense of pride and accomplishment by rising up from nothing 😒The World Online · C585
The World Online · C497
HandsomeSquidward: full infantry army? welp they dead. archers would kite them to deathThe World Online · C496
PayDay: I just had a Godly thought... What if... He was sent back for Bing'er and not himself. That would explain all this treatment. He is actually a side character for the real story.The World Online · C352
The World Online · C226
Augurius: Oh this battle is going to be awesome. Almost 100 chaps of buildup to the grand battle of garralosh, an enemy foreshadowed from the very begginnings of this story.Chrysalis · C369
Augurius: Ok. I dont get you people. We all want to see the evolution. But you need to set things up properly. You cant bastardize the novel because you want to get to the "good stuff" sooner.
If he had written off the core absorption as "i absorbed the core. It hurlike hell" as you guys seem to want, we would all be pretty pissed. So put on your big boy pants, stop complaining that the author is not a quickshot and STOP WHINING. Jesus...Chrysalis · C364
Meowhead: This novel has one if my pet peeves. Huge time leaps where there is actually very little change. People are still speaking standard Mandarin from our era, flying cars really aren't that advanced, and society is basically the same. 10,000 years ago humans were still impressed with the invention of sharp rocks, clothes and livestock. It is silly to think it would basically just be mildly future media chin a in another 10,000It's Not Easy to Be a Man After Travelling to the Future · C14
PrincessPeachfanBR: The way they talk about the eldest is so interesting. Anthony is like the old master that are strange, wise, nobody understand totally but everyone respects, anta psychology give the best conversationsChrysalis · C330
Bluepencil: Like this comment so it stays on top. Copy-pastable links:
(3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_AnimalsIn Another World with JUST MONIKA · C128
Solterage: You have to wonder why many people expect everyone inside a novel who haven't killed anyone before in his/her life to suddenly become a cold-blooded murderer who could plan out everything perfectly.Reborn: Apocalypse - Volume 3 · C0
Fearofthedark: Michaels actions inadvertently starts a war between Godfather and Nightrunners.Reborn: Apocalypse - Volume 3 · C0
TheHoblit: time for Micheal to beat some confidence into Shin, way too much hesitating and second guessingReborn: Apocalypse - Volume 3 · C0
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and coin as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding Fast Passes, EXP, and Points as rewards by completing growth missions, as well as daily missions. 2. A Fast Pass can unlock a chapter (of any price). The chapter will remain unlocked forever. It will expire after 7*24 hours, so don't forget to use it in time! 3. Obtained EXP can raise your user level. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes. 6. Rewards may vary according to app version.