Loves to read a lot
Becoming a Premium user
Checked in for a total of 360 days
Obtain a cumulative total of 10,000 Coins
Add email and upload avatar
Earned in 2020 V-day event: A cumulative consumption of 500 coins or purchase the badge directly during the promotion.
Registered for over 1 years
Earned in 2019 XMAS Bonanza: A cumulative coins purchase of US$99.9 or purchase the badge directly.
Collect 14 cards in two weeks
TwinHeart: lol someone didn't read the earlier chapters correctly. It was in a previous chapter that the first floor was for levels 0 - 50, second floor for levels 51-100, 3rd floor for 101-150. If the boss requires a party of 4 then it would probably be recommended that the party be around 140 - 150. They would be fully equipped and have SKILLS and lots of items. The best stats they'd have for their class would be approaching the MC's stats because the MC's stats are distributed equally. Each of his stat's are basically the same as if he was a level 130 who dumped the stat points only into that stat. MC doesn't have skills, only pure stats, some equipment, fights a boss meant for a team of people who are around lvl 150 and has to also take all the aggro. He was also a fire mage before, not a tanker any sort of melee class so he doesn't really have experience with those strategies. I think this is about accurate of what should happen, especially of it is a Legendary boss monster as that probably made it stronger, on top of it's skills and equipmentThe world turned into a game after I woke up · C28
ur_stupidity: Alright. So a new review is needed. Especially since this is now developed into a pay and premium type story. However, of all the VRMMO stories on here, this is among the top worthy of SS. Some may say it’s just an ******* work, but it honestly stands above and apart many of the translated works. Here’s why: (yes it’s long cus it’s honest)
1. The writing quality is excellent in grammar and spelling with tons of modern literature, video game and movie references that fit so smoothly and make the story enjoyable. Instead of being cliche it fits just right in the moment and makes you smile and laugh. The dialogue is not too lengthy as to be boring and yet always adds life to the characters and shows insight into their characteristics, histories and relationships. It is also consistent, even as the characters develop and change/grow the dialogue continues to match.
2. The updates are steady. While there isn’t a bunch of mass releases due to it being written practically live by the author, you get your daily fix and if you are that addicted then go privileged for a good headstart. As a written piece rather than translated piece this is by far the most important quality of the author. It shows dedication and that the story will not be abandoned anytime soon.
3. The story development is unpredictable yet natural, with a good mix of cliffhangers and plot twists. Good luck and bad luck are there in spades without the need for OP MC. Which is a refreshing break from all the rest of the VRMMO novels that are like clones. It has all the great elements of a VRMMO such as NPC realism/comedy, realistic updates/character nerfing (lol. Oh so real for online games) and bug management (because honestly if you are OPing someone game then AI/moderators should be looking at you which is biggest bull**** of most VRMMO), real interaction/consequences between game and life, not too bogged down in stats /game details, struggles both in game and in real life (some of which are beyond the MC control and capability to fix), romance without too over dense characters or super maxed charm and beauty for every character, lots of comedy without having to be overly dependent on face slapping (yes library of heaven path which was written on repeat every chapter), and most of all simultaneous story developments that twist, flashback keep you in a rollercoaster with a mix of pace that is easy to be comfortable with and doesn’t force events/development.
4. The character development is the only one I marked as 4, but that’s only cus the damn author made so many interesting characters that I’m honestly deep in anticipation of their development and future influence. Especially in RL. But of course RL moves slower than game cus RL is always just like that. The game characters however are full paced and well developed with just enough details to make them lovable but with the hidden potential to surprise you and become a plot development. Underestimate nobody. There is no cliche characters so far, although at the beginning it seemed like it might go that way. Honestly, it feels like the author development grew at some point and so did the characters or something. But he avoided potential pitfalls. Character relations also change a lot but in realistic ways as we would with ppl who we consider old/new to our lives. And there is character conflict both large and small. Lol. The scenarios they also end up in with eachother are a smooth flow as well as their reactions. The NPCs are so damn lovable and their is a clear distinction in the feel of the story between the MC with players and NPCs that neither one feels useless and that could be left out. I’m just saying that if you are a big addict to RL development then you may be a little frustrated. Lol. But it’s VRMMO story so that’s what it’s all about and that aspect will develop at a higher pace naturally.
5. I’m out of space. But it’s damn awesome. So get to reading already.Rise of The Undead Legion
Momocatt: Author Here: I hope everyone is enjoying my novel so far. After reading so my vrmmo novels I decided that I would like to give it a shot. I think you all will enjoy Xinya's adventures in Haven Online. =^-^= I will try to update frequently and although there will be some cliche's I will try to make them different enough so they seem sort of different. So please enjoy and keep reading.
_Cyann: OMG.....4451 chappies? This is gonna take a loooooong time to finish! BTW, thestatsguy, how do you know all these stuff? Do you research it or just know and have read every webnovel possible? I'm guessing it's the first option....Prodigiously Amazing Weaponsmith
Spending My Retirement In A Game · C260
Spending My Retirement In A Game
Sheriff_K: Early release? Just in time to read while eating dinner! 👌🏼Spending My Retirement In A Game · C228
Sheriff_K: I think if he dies while in the game, maybe his consciousness can be uploaded; and players and family can see him for aeons to come!Spending My Retirement In A Game · C217
Spending My Retirement In A Game · C219
Spending My Retirement In A Game · C217
Spending My Retirement In A Game · C216
Spending My Retirement In A Game · C215
Jinky: My favorite grandpa is reaping all the good luck from kis good karma :)Spending My Retirement In A Game · C205
Spending My Retirement In A Game · C205
Spending My Retirement In A Game · C203
LinkedLance: Starting to get pissed with all this hate. I get you don’t like the novel so don’t read it. It’s the authors book not yours. Also it would have happened anyway just maybe not with a pretty lady as the mc needs stuff from the outside world.Rise of The Undead Legion · C37
Hardboiled: Bunch of entitled people, if you publicly said you dropped it then just drop it and go, no need to be a troll in the comment section. The novel is not yours to write and the plot is not yours to steer, it's ok to leave criticism but this is just disgusting after you publicly said you dropped this as if just to humiliate the author...Rise of The Undead Legion · C37
Little Miss Devil: The President's Mischievous Wife · C1
I accidentally married a "CEO" · C1
Little Miss Devil: The President's Mischievous Wife · C1
Trial Marriage Husband: Need to Work Hard · C1
My Youth Began With Him · C1
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and coin as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding Fast Passes, EXP, and Points as rewards by completing growth missions, as well as daily missions. 2. A Fast Pass can unlock a chapter (of any price). The chapter will remain unlocked forever. It will expire after 7*24 hours, so don't forget to use it in time! 3. Obtained EXP can raise your user level. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes. 6. Rewards may vary according to app version.