Participate in Christmas Carnival and play the Gashapon.
Checked in for a total of 360 days
Obtain a cumulative total of 10,000 Coins
Add email and upload avatar
Registered for over 1 years
saszeta: Why am i even paying you biako if you are not giving me my daily chapter?Rise of The Undead Legion · C356
SamStrike: I dont mind at all him getting closer to her, but revealing almost every secrets he has, that also have a huge impact in his life, to someone me met on the same day is just stupid. It was said he has experience with getting scammed in the past, he just seems way too careless for what he is, especially even after knowing that she is half stupid and recorded almost everything he doesnt do anything.
I dont intend to wanting a cold hearted MC, but one that is not stupid or so careless and spill such a huge secret to the first 'friend' he has. Moreover, he already has a friend that cares for him since long ago, but still he didnt say anything to him but decided to reveal it to her? Just seems stupid and annoying to me. Looks like one of those MC that goes soft on womenRise of The Undead Legion
SamStrike: Can I ask why the MC revealed so many secrets to lone arrow when they meet for the first time in chp 30 or so? MC is relying on the advantage he has to have a life, be he just go to tell his secrets to a random girl he just met? Moreover it was not in his style at all to do it, it's completely out of character...
Is this behavior continuing further and the MC is gonna remain stupid/mentally ret*rd forever?Rise of The Undead Legion
ur_stupidity: Alright. So a new review is needed. Especially since this is now developed into a pay and premium type story. However, of all the VRMMO stories on here, this is among the top worthy of SS. Some may say it’s just an ******* work, but it honestly stands above and apart many of the translated works. Here’s why: (yes it’s long cus it’s honest)
1. The writing quality is excellent in grammar and spelling with tons of modern literature, video game and movie references that fit so smoothly and make the story enjoyable. Instead of being cliche it fits just right in the moment and makes you smile and laugh. The dialogue is not too lengthy as to be boring and yet always adds life to the characters and shows insight into their characteristics, histories and relationships. It is also consistent, even as the characters develop and change/grow the dialogue continues to match.
2. The updates are steady. While there isn’t a bunch of mass releases due to it being written practically live by the author, you get your daily fix and if you are that addicted then go privileged for a good headstart. As a written piece rather than translated piece this is by far the most important quality of the author. It shows dedication and that the story will not be abandoned anytime soon.
3. The story development is unpredictable yet natural, with a good mix of cliffhangers and plot twists. Good luck and bad luck are there in spades without the need for OP MC. Which is a refreshing break from all the rest of the VRMMO novels that are like clones. It has all the great elements of a VRMMO such as NPC realism/comedy, realistic updates/character nerfing (lol. Oh so real for online games) and bug management (because honestly if you are OPing someone game then AI/moderators should be looking at you which is biggest bull**** of most VRMMO), real interaction/consequences between game and life, not too bogged down in stats /game details, struggles both in game and in real life (some of which are beyond the MC control and capability to fix), romance without too over dense characters or super maxed charm and beauty for every character, lots of comedy without having to be overly dependent on face slapping (yes library of heaven path which was written on repeat every chapter), and most of all simultaneous story developments that twist, flashback keep you in a rollercoaster with a mix of pace that is easy to be comfortable with and doesn’t force events/development.
4. The character development is the only one I marked as 4, but that’s only cus the damn author made so many interesting characters that I’m honestly deep in anticipation of their development and future influence. Especially in RL. But of course RL moves slower than game cus RL is always just like that. The game characters however are full paced and well developed with just enough details to make them lovable but with the hidden potential to surprise you and become a plot development. Underestimate nobody. There is no cliche characters so far, although at the beginning it seemed like it might go that way. Honestly, it feels like the author development grew at some point and so did the characters or something. But he avoided potential pitfalls. Character relations also change a lot but in realistic ways as we would with ppl who we consider old/new to our lives. And there is character conflict both large and small. Lol. The scenarios they also end up in with eachother are a smooth flow as well as their reactions. The NPCs are so damn lovable and their is a clear distinction in the feel of the story between the MC with players and NPCs that neither one feels useless and that could be left out. I’m just saying that if you are a big addict to RL development then you may be a little frustrated. Lol. But it’s VRMMO story so that’s what it’s all about and that aspect will develop at a higher pace naturally.
5. I’m out of space. But it’s damn awesome. So get to reading already.Rise of The Undead Legion
Gulth: It says they kidnapped and killed kahn's disciples, so if they took them outside town it doesn't countCultivator in an MMORPG · C12
Rise of The Undead Legion · C338
Rise of The Undead Legion · C331
Rise of The Undead Legion · C324
Biako: Dont worry bro this didnt come out of nowhere. Its been on my outline since the startRise of The Undead Legion · C321
Rise of The Undead Legion · C321
Biako: Yes i know ita different but this is a requesr by one of my patrons of the highedt tieres. He had been supporting me for about 10 months (that's about 1000usd. I think allowing him to name the dragon is kinda normal xD )Rise of The Undead Legion · C316
Rise of The Undead Legion · C316
ArashiTenebris: so can you tell me any cons of this ?, although this one seem good, but I still at least need to know if there are a cons, because if there are all pros without cons, then I and other will be very skeptical if those review are legits or bias like most other review in this website here ?
(don't worry, if the pros already outweigh the cons and I liking it even with those cons, I will check it, just want an honest review anyway)Rise of The Undead Legion
ur_stupidity: So here is my question. Does he poop or piss or anything? Never heard of him eating. Maybe a drink. Just wondering. Cus the energy chick who I think may be another player who got zapped in doesn’t. And she and her bowel movements make you wonder about him.The Legendary Mechanic · C439
The Legendary Mechanic · C439
BattleLord: I totally agree, I am surprised as a CEO with access to her all along he waits until the final hours to get an update. Totally irresponsible of him if he had this level of authorization. Personally the Major should never allow personal use outside the MTA chain of command. That should have occurred on Mancroft Station where restrictions with galaxy access would not be anything more than a personal security risk. That was limited to who the Major trusted to allow onto the station.
The potential to leak encrypted information to interested parties in the galactic community is very high. I am going to consider this a plot twist and not dwell on it. The key takeaway from this chapter is the story arc is advancing once again. Yah!The Mech Touch · C677
Pruf: It's a time for throwing a tantrum when Ves hears what happened to his company... I mean THEIR company now.The Mech Touch · C677
Rise of The Undead Legion
JauPim: Based on comments that I have seen from various authors, I am fairly certain that 1 spirit stone is equal to about 200 words (Please correct me if I am wrong).
The Mech Touch seems to be a consistent 11 spirit stones per chapter, meaning 2000-2200 words I would guess (Again, please correct me if I am mistaken). If we use 2000 words per chapter then we currently have over 1.3 million words in this story.
The Harry Potter series, all seven books, has 1,084,170 words according to this website - https://wordcounter.net/blog/2015/11/23/10922_how-many-words-harry-potter.html.
Just thought that this would be interesting to share.The Mech Touch · C672
The Two Lives Of Aaron Wade: The Gamer & The Heir · C4
flecx: Yea this privilege can shove itThe Mech Touch · C666
The Mech Touch · C666
Rise of The Undead Legion · C284
Rise of The Undead Legion · C281
thisispettie: Did you really add 5 chapters to the stockpile but no daily? I don't understandRise of The Undead Legion · C281
A Returnee Wants to Play VRMMO
The Mech Touch · C634
Machinaman: Inheritor replacement?The Mech Touch · C591
The_Unprofessional: It will be interesting to see how the system calculates those new mechs, since he basically works for free for the vandals. I do not think there will be license fees for him, no?The Mech Touch · C591
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.