Our government needs to stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Start buying lasers from Lord Buckethead!
First 100 Premium users
Published more than 50000 words on Webnovel
Participated in Ye Xiu's 5.29 birthday event
Becoming a Premium user
An permanent champion badge of honor for this fan-fiction competition
Checked in for a total of 180 days
Add email and upload avatar
Registered for over 1 years
2018.05.15 - 2018.06.03 (GMT+8) Claim Badge
Obtain a cumulative total of 1,000 Spirit Stones
Traversing into another world, Zhang Xuan finds himself becoming an honorable teacher. Along with his transcension, a mysterious library appears in his mind. As long as it is something he has seen, regardless of whether it is a human or an object, a book on its weaknesses will be automatically compiled in the library. Thus, he becomes formidable. "Emperor Zhuoyang, why do you detest wearing your underwear so much? As an emperor, can't you pay a little more attention to your image?" "Fairy Linglong, you can always look for me if you find yourself unable to sleep at night. I am skilled in lullabies!" "And you, Demon Lord Qiankun! Can you cut down on the garlic? Are you trying to kill me with that stench?" This is an incredible story about teachers and students, grooming and guiding the greatest experts in the world!
After the Catastrophe, every rule in the world was rewritten. In the Age of Black Iron, steel, iron, steam engines and fighting force became the crux in which human beings depended on to survive. A commoner boy by the name Zhang Tie was selected by the gods of fortune and was gifted a small tree which could constantly produce various marvelous fruits. At the same time, Zhang Tie was thrown into the flames of war, a three-hundred-year war between humans and demons on the vacant continent. Using crystals to tap into the potentials of the human body, one must cultivate to become stronger. The thrilling legends of mysterious clans, secrets of Oriental fantasies, numerous treasures and legacies in the underground world — All in the Castle of Black Iron! Written by Drunk Tiger, this novel is a prime example of fantasy steampunk. Let us journey through the world of limitless possibilities and inventions together! ------ **Warning: This novel contains mature content**
“Even if this universe is truly nothing more than a brutal, bloody, shadowy forest, we Cultivators will burn all that we have just to give off a single weak flickering spark in the darkness! “No matter how weak each spark is, how short-lived, how small… As long as the sparks flow unabated, then one day one of those sparks will light some tinder, and that tinder shall light some fallen branches, and those branches shall set ablaze each and every last tree of the forest! “In the end, even the smallest sparks will eventually set the shadowy forest ablaze and illuminate the whole world!” ------ ** Qidian International and the former translator, Mr. Strivon, have reached an agreement to buy out the chapters and host them on our site. We will be continuing the translation from the last chapter translated by Mr. Strivon **
Author's Synopsis: A piece of divorce paper sent Xia Xinghe into a state of destitution. However, a car accident later, she transformed into a professional hacker with more money than she could ever spend. All those that have belittled, bullied and laughed at me, please line up, I'll show you what the meaning of face-slapping is! Wait, wait, wait. That guy over there, the ex-husband that I no longer have any relations with, don't cut in line. What, you want to help me face-slap these people? “Not only that I will help you face-slap myself!” The wickedly handsome man with billions dollar in estate raised his own palm to slap his own face without reservation! Ps. This is a girl-power, no cheating, no misunderstanding, no harem, 1v1 romance story. Also, please expect the unexpected in terms of the plotlines, and not hold it to the standard romance plot structure. Translator's Synopsis: A van exited an orphanage under the cover of the night but wait, what is it carrying..? Dead bodies! Dead bodies of children and toddlers! No one knew for certain where it was going and what happened to the children but one thing's for sure, it had to do with the mysterious disappearance of highly intelligent children all around the world. A recurring nightmare triggered Xia Xinghe's desire to unveil the mystery behind her mother's disappearance, a mystery that led to the discovery of a larger conspiracy. Follow along as she made new allies and enemies as she delved deeper into the twisting conspiracy, all the while fielding her ex-husband's relentless romantic advances. The quarrelsome yet loving couple supported each other as they crossed the boundaries of class, nations, space, life and even dimension itself, each pursuing their own goal. For the wife it is to discover the identity of her origin and for the husband, to make his ex-wife fall in love with him.
Official Synopsis: When he stayed at her home for one night, he took her body in a drunken stupor. From then on, he had been a constant fixture in her life. How adamant he was in forcing a marriage was how adamant she demanded for a divorce. “I’m not staying married to you! I’m not staying married to you! I’m not staying married to you!” After she repeated such an important proclamation three times, he finally tossed her the divorce paper. She thought she had finally escaped him alas… After the divorce, he still snuck into her room every night... Finally losing her patience, she yelled, “We are already divorced!” He glanced at her and set down the divorce paper before her. On it, it was written clearly: After the divorce, the car is hers, the house is hers, the company is hers, their child is hers, he… is also hers? Translator's Synopsis: Imagine the superpowers wielding male lead from the Korean drama, "My Love from the Star" in the misunderstanding-processing plant that is "Bringing the Nation's Husband Home" and you will have "99 Proclamations of Love". Tsundere CEO, Su Zhinian is deeply in love with ditzy entertainment beat reporter, Song qingchun but he could not act on it due to a deep dark secret. Read to find out whether love can really overcome anything and everything...
A collection of short stories written by fans based on 'Mr. CEO, Spoil me 100 Percent!' Our Discord server runs weekly missions for readers to earn bonus chapters, and these are some of the submissions. Come join us if you want to participate or just hang out and chat! https://discord.gg/KnPsmjU
Elon, a devil powerhouse from ancient times, awakens from its slumber, revealing the truth about the witches and why it must fight to crush them all. (I really want the contest's rules to be fixed.)
Writing contests will be held on the webnovel.com Discord server periodically. After each contest finishes, the entries will be posted here so that those not on Discord have a chance to enjoy them! The link to join the official Webnovel Discord server is: https://discord.gg/AeYDMQw
PrimordialSealDao: Love this chapter an ancient organism parasite living off other creatures trying to expand into the universe. It may have had other species that it couldn’t mess with thousands upon thousands of years ago but now it’s a top predator slinking around trying to build up once again. And the titans were slaves or puppets given a sort of intelligence and will by it controller. It’s so cool.Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C623
Lagrange7: Wow, even in a rough enviroment like iron-plateau the kids are spoiled apparently? Colluding with demon-worshippers to **** over people you dont know while deluding yourself into thinking you are doing this for the greater good? This little idiot forgot the meaning of "Live on Iron-Plateau, Die on Iron-Plateau" ...The Qi-Trainer never gave a **** about dying on this planet as long as they upheld their honor, the thing he threw away first chance he got...Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C617
Icelot: Are all of translators men? I thought Webnovel is Chinese? ^.^Library of Heaven's Path · C1007
Icelot: You're chinese?Library of Heaven's Path · C1007
Alemillach: I am tired of seeing this type of information, so I obtained permission to clarify things about the contract because the information here is incorrect. Moreover, I asked, and Webnovel didn't send a contract to this author, so I don't know from where did he obtain such a fake contract.
The contracts needed to be read well because they are easy to misunderstand clarifying points.
1. Meaning of 200k free words. No premium until having published around 200k, the number didn't need to be exactly as it is possible to be a bit less or a bit more. After the 200k words, you can expect every contracted work to go premium at any moment. (the number can be different for each contract, but this is the standard one)
2.License. They can adapt it to any format (comic, movie, audiobook, e-book, etc.), but you are still the author and have a share of everything without any cost for you.
3. If you earn less than 200$, they accumulate it for next month and then pay it to you when you have more than 200$, you don't lose it, just get it later.
4. Payments from Premium are always the next month. For example, Premium from August is paid in September. Those three months are for other types of income besides the Premium.
5. In case you need to go to China they pay everything to you, I just come back today from Beijing, and they paid it all so I can ensure it, you can also ask Moloxiv who was also there. Moreover, they ask you if you can go; if you can't just say it. Of course, once you say that you will go, then you need to go, that is just being professional, but in any case, the travel is all paid by Webnovel.
6. They can make suggestions like every editorial in the world with the books they have. However, they are suggestions; you didn't need to follow them if you don't want.
7. If you break the contract and stop writing the novel, they can put someone else to continue, only in that case and it is to avoid novels being dropped before being finished.
8. Actually, no one is checking the drafts (published chapters), nor forcing anyone to make changes, the suggestions can be followed or not, they suggest to help the authors, but if the author didn't like, there is no need to follow the suggestion.
9. That is in case if you break the contract, breaking contracts always had consequences. If you sign, you mustn't break it. Although I doubt that they will really act in that way, they have the possibility, but sue someone is expensive and I doubt it will be good for them, maybe they will end wasting more than winning.
10. They remain the copyright if you broke the contract, the solution is not breaking it.
11. All the net income is split 50% Webnovel and 50% the author and that includes adaptations to comics, movies, e-books, audiobooks, etc. Although the author didn't need to do anything in those adaptations.
12. The net income is split in 50/50; there is no 30% in any case. Webnovel have their own artists for covers, so you don't need to hire one. As for editors, some works will get although not all (at least this is that I know)
13. Free SS are free, so they aren't money. They split 50% of the net income, but free SS are 0, so the 50% is still 0.
14. The contract should be almost the same, but the contract isn't bad as people is always saying, it is a pretty good contract, the few restrictions are perfectly normal when signing a contract and as long you didn't break the contract there wouldn't be any problems.Alternate World Online · C119
Icelot: Some reviews said it's not goodLibrary of Heaven's Path · C1007
Icelot: Can I read it too?Library of Heaven's Path · C1007
3KBytes: The author makes li Yao seems like a Genius and...sometimes he surprises me. I really like this novelForty Millenniums of Cultivation · C614
Kaiser_Nephilim: The vulture is really devious... He's letting his prey to spice things up with both of their lies, while slowly cooking them with their false confidence; then just suddenly chew them up, and spit them out when the time is right.
Such meal really is priceless with chef Li Yao..Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C613
flycrane01: That's what the question mark is for :)Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C613
Malkizid: I love this novel!! Is there a discord channel?Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C612
Icelot: Fmc?Library of Heaven's Path · C1007
SFCO: what is Fmc stand for?Library of Heaven's Path · C1007
GigaScout: MORE LIKES in the top coments in chapters 1001 and 1002.
Why? EXTRA CHAPTERS (See translator note in chapter 999)
We need 1000 likes in one coment in EVERY chapter between chapters 999 and 1012 for extra 7 chapters!!
**: I make this type of coment for prevent the same thing of chapter 1001 and 1002 (People forgot the event)
PPS: Starve this week i don't press the 150k achivement again ;) and Thanks a lot for your effort.
PPPS: Welcome back MillmanLibrary of Heaven's Path · C1006
Table for Two · C4
abbad0n: The awesomeness of this novel keeps on coming. Great characters like this are why I won't ever stop reading this story.Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C590
Flamemaster: Reasons why there are mostly few comments in the comments section is because people are left speechless after the awesome chapterForty Millenniums of Cultivation · C584
Lagrange7: Therefore, the strongest expert is the one using the biggest gun!
MURRICA!!!Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C577
Ekc: Thanks for the chapter. Last I looked we are ranked 17. Looking forward to more releases.Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C575
avincentj: Rank 18 and it’s Monday..! Let’s keep the votes going!! The waiting is causing my mind to blank and if not careful I may lose my head to derangement....Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C575
Mokoloco: All chapters of any novel should be affected no?Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C576
PurpleMagicCube: Hi Millman. Would the releasing rate of LoHP chapters be affected too due to your holiday/vacation trip? Thanks for the chapter btw and enjoy your trip.Forty Millenniums of Cultivation · C576
TheHoblit: "stay in the top 20" lmao I wish, we just barely brush it early in the week and then get snubbed by the super novelsForty Millenniums of Cultivation · C576
kenton: Shameless indeed, but not as shameless as those thievesForty Millenniums of Cultivation · C559
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.