/ Fantasy / Harem God: Leveling Up Yanderes in the Apocalypse
3.92 (28 ratings)
In 2077, the gods sent potential successors across the cosmos to Earth for the God Trial. The result: the apocalypse and the rise of history’s most unlikely Harem God candidate.
Leon Traxler was a sociopath with a phobia of using women for sexual desires. Yet he chose the power to build an overpowered harem because finding strong, loyal companions during the apocalypse was unlikely.
It was a calculated decision, but he got something he hadn’t bargained for.
With a power that leveled him up through emotional milestones and a system that made him feel them for members, he quickly amassed power and decided that the apocalypse was a blast.
Driven by a desire to make his violent yanderes happy, a love for animal ears on women, and a narcissistic wet dream to be the only man on earth, he decided to partake in the God Trial.
His strategy? To raise an army of women, build a city for his harem, and start a cultured civilization that would naturally end when he died.
Join Leon as he becomes a celebrity on god social media, rises to power on earth, and lives life as a playboy in the apocalypse.
- If you like the story, check out my new story, My Yandere Harem, for ultimate yandere destruction.
- Leon's technically a psychopath, hiding his lack of emotions behind a false, normal image. He's ruthless to men.
- His phobia is the driving factor that makes women comfortable joining his city. Think about it.
- The story starts delightfully chaotic but quickly matures into a real story.
- There's strong character development before it's lemon picking season. No one-dimensional women.
- There will be lemons. Truckloads.