lover of comedy
During 4/23/2019 to 4/30/2019, the readers who read the RTW comic's new chapters can receive Anna's exclusive badge!
Becoming a Premium user
Checked in for a total of 360 days
Obtain a cumulative total of 10,000 Coins
Add email and upload avatar
Unlock 800 chs at RTW END
Purchased Privilege Service before 2019,July 21st
Registered for over 1 years
Aita: 1. He grew. He talks more about his problems to others, he is less possessive and control-maniac. And if someone gets dumped for the same reason, anyone would be a little grumpy, since growing together, beside each other, I think it should be the normal way. Or at least it worths a shot.
2. He is unfit for leading, because he is unable to trust his squad and they don’t trust him either. He can’t connect to others, or rather he doesn’t even want to. There is not much psycho in this, just simple reasoning.
3. He is labeled as an S rank threat for the Kingdom, and a B or maybe an A rank asset. You won’t get so much opportunity if you are representing such a risk.
4. Phloria performed well, but in physical strength aspects she is not at the top, and even with Lith teachings, her first magic should be a bit lacking compared to Lith’s. And I doubt that she can do the same as Lith in the position of a scout or a rearguard. Plus Trion hadn’t really helped her to get top scores.
5. She is a noble, she is a mage, her family is a loyal one and has a long military history. In a world, where magic exists and the body strength can be so different for each individual, equality is even more rare, so in a military the previous qualities should help someone’s promotion.
6. I think there is no problem giving more story and depth to the characters, especially if they are so fun and exciting, like now Kalla’s. And for new character, here is Kalla’s daughter.
This is a good novel with well planned storyline. I think.Supreme Magus · C371
GrayTree: In short.
The death cliffhanger is getting old as is everything else. Besides that it started going downhill with Protector not dying, but that didn't influence the story much so it was acceptable, Jurials death however hit me hard. He had a really intrasting character, I was invested in his caracter ark and generally everything concerning him at the time, then author killed him for drama purposes, didn't save him and his death having no effect on plot progression. Now Lith is alone again with Solus, already seen that, no caracter development. The whole thing with booth camp is waste of potential and my time. And now Kala is probably not going to die, you can see it in the writing, and even if she does the point is that Lith will get that lab and nothing will change.Supreme Magus · C371
NealNOR: I believe being 1st place has put a rush to the story and it is degrading it's quality. The story has become very repetitive and some potential plot has been turned into filler (Yurial's death and boot camp for example). The author (Legion) needs to take a break, brainstorm the story and get back to writing good quality like he used to, or else he won't remain in first place for much longer and then it's all downhill from there. IMO slow down and reevaluate the story and the path it is heading down.Supreme Magus · C371
enrico_snipes: When will Anthony be able to feast on succulent flesh instead of disgusting stuff?Chrysalis · C437
Technomancer: Genesis · C132
Spending My Retirement In A Game · C367
Supreme Magus · C240
scarlett1414: Author, you better take care of yourself as soon as you can and not postpone it. 🥺
I always support you and I will wait for you to be okay and to read Supreme Magus again. 💗 Go, go, go!
About Solus and Lith, I'm sure they'll get over it. They are too close, they are already real siblings and they wanted only what it's best for each other. A relationship is made of bad and good times.Supreme Magus · C240
mcniclick: Sigh, now that I've caught back up to releases, its time to forget about the book for another 6 months :(The Legendary Mechanic · C481
Demon Lord's Reincarnation · C113
Lilim Heritage Online · C115
ZhiroKun: Oh my lord the tyrant premium is here!
Btw keep the long chapter.Lilim Heritage Online · C115
Overkill: First... stab... second stab... keep stabbing and the boss will die !!!Soul of Searing Steel · C438
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and coin as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding Fast Passes, EXP, and Points as rewards by completing growth missions, as well as daily missions. 2. A Fast Pass can unlock a chapter (of any price). The chapter will remain unlocked forever. It will expire after 7*24 hours, so don't forget to use it in time! 3. Obtained EXP can raise your user level. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes. 6. Rewards may vary according to app version.