Becoming a Premium user
Checked in for a total of 360 days
Obtain a cumulative total of 10,000 Coins
Collect 14 cards in two weeks
Unlock 800 chs at RTW END
Registered for over 1 years
PopcornSectGenius: I think his power ranges from extreme hate to extreme love. Does he emit a scent or wave that causes creatures around him to chase him out of anger and he can then turn said ability to reflect that of love? That would be very interestingSuper Gene · C1951
Randomer: Now we know why he's still alive after all this time. Though can I just say Wang Yuhuang is quickly turning into one of my favourite characters.
One of the strongest points of this novel is that it's almost unique in its characters. It doesn't develop its characters. It brings you a fully developed character and then allows you to have deeper insight into them until it chills you to learn more. Other novels just bring a character into the forefront of the novel and then expect you to care, to which we usually don't. This novel does give you a reason to have interest in its characters and subsequently, care about them.Super Gene · C1951
Jack_Pengu_of_Yin: I have one question. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!?!?Super Gene · C1951
Dittomarth: Ok... This was fantastic. Great fight, great encounter. The new contact person is a fun way to alleviate some of the isolation of this new position, and Jirni adds a new dynamic to these relationships. I approve of the recent developments. +1!Supreme Magus · C383
stupidwanker: I have surpassed the frailty of my human form and read (according to webnovel) 100.26 percent of the novel. I think I can see the futureSupreme Magus · C383
Supreme Magus · C383
ur_stupidity: Alright. So a new review is needed. Especially since this is now developed into a pay and premium type story. However, of all the VRMMO stories on here, this is among the top worthy of SS. Some may say it’s just an ******* work, but it honestly stands above and apart many of the translated works. Here’s why: (yes it’s long cus it’s honest)
1. The writing quality is excellent in grammar and spelling with tons of modern literature, video game and movie references that fit so smoothly and make the story enjoyable. Instead of being cliche it fits just right in the moment and makes you smile and laugh. The dialogue is not too lengthy as to be boring and yet always adds life to the characters and shows insight into their characteristics, histories and relationships. It is also consistent, even as the characters develop and change/grow the dialogue continues to match.
2. The updates are steady. While there isn’t a bunch of mass releases due to it being written practically live by the author, you get your daily fix and if you are that addicted then go privileged for a good headstart. As a written piece rather than translated piece this is by far the most important quality of the author. It shows dedication and that the story will not be abandoned anytime soon.
3. The story development is unpredictable yet natural, with a good mix of cliffhangers and plot twists. Good luck and bad luck are there in spades without the need for OP MC. Which is a refreshing break from all the rest of the VRMMO novels that are like clones. It has all the great elements of a VRMMO such as NPC realism/comedy, realistic updates/character nerfing (lol. Oh so real for online games) and bug management (because honestly if you are OPing someone game then AI/moderators should be looking at you which is biggest bull**** of most VRMMO), real interaction/consequences between game and life, not too bogged down in stats /game details, struggles both in game and in real life (some of which are beyond the MC control and capability to fix), romance without too over dense characters or super maxed charm and beauty for every character, lots of comedy without having to be overly dependent on face slapping (yes library of heaven path which was written on repeat every chapter), and most of all simultaneous story developments that twist, flashback keep you in a rollercoaster with a mix of pace that is easy to be comfortable with and doesn’t force events/development.
4. The character development is the only one I marked as 4, but that’s only cus the damn author made so many interesting characters that I’m honestly deep in anticipation of their development and future influence. Especially in RL. But of course RL moves slower than game cus RL is always just like that. The game characters however are full paced and well developed with just enough details to make them lovable but with the hidden potential to surprise you and become a plot development. Underestimate nobody. There is no cliche characters so far, although at the beginning it seemed like it might go that way. Honestly, it feels like the author development grew at some point and so did the characters or something. But he avoided potential pitfalls. Character relations also change a lot but in realistic ways as we would with ppl who we consider old/new to our lives. And there is character conflict both large and small. Lol. The scenarios they also end up in with eachother are a smooth flow as well as their reactions. The NPCs are so damn lovable and their is a clear distinction in the feel of the story between the MC with players and NPCs that neither one feels useless and that could be left out. I’m just saying that if you are a big addict to RL development then you may be a little frustrated. Lol. But it’s VRMMO story so that’s what it’s all about and that aspect will develop at a higher pace naturally.
5. I’m out of space. But it’s damn awesome. So get to reading already.Rise of The Undead Legion
Thiskillsthedelf: Actually I too have noticed the lack of character variety, a new cast of fellow rangers or nobles, possibly with a second romantic love Interest would be refreshing at this point. Hell even offending someone and being forced to seek out another continent wouldn't be so bad.Supreme Magus · C371
Graal_Otonami: I totally understand. Chapter length went down the crapper. All the same, I'd prefer a longer wait for a longer chapter, especially if it gives the author some breathing space and time to take care of their own mental space. Writing can be a draining activity, and I worry about burnout.Supreme Magus · C371
Drakzil: I get getting caught up in research, but Lith being the cynical and cautious man that he is, he should really sleep every 5th day at least so that he can use Invigoration in case of an emergency such as thisSupreme Magus · C371
NealNOR: I believe being 1st place has put a rush to the story and it is degrading it's quality. The story has become very repetitive and some potential plot has been turned into filler (Yurial's death and boot camp for example). The author (Legion) needs to take a break, brainstorm the story and get back to writing good quality like he used to, or else he won't remain in first place for much longer and then it's all downhill from there. IMO slow down and reevaluate the story and the path it is heading down.Supreme Magus · C371
J_h85: I wonder how Trion is so stupid... or is he just blinded by his own hate and insecurities when it comes to Lith and his family? Maybe he’s competent in all other aspects of his life. I mean he made sergeant somehowSupreme Magus · C369
DungeonLordAlkzndr: Honestly the best part was Lith blatantly promising murder in front of a room of witnesses. Also, the rude remark about Phloria I am surprised went unpunished.Supreme Magus · C369
Kreneron: First Protector, Yurial, Nana, then now Kalla too. Lith please make it in time!Supreme Magus · C369
kevin09051998: Bow to the great Legion, providing us with chapters, even ob Christmas Day!Supreme Magus · C355
Gutek_YT: With great story comes unbearable cliffhangers xdSupreme Magus · C355
scarlett1414: I like this fight a lot, but I want to know what's behind this mistery 😁
I'm greedy ù_ùSupreme Magus · C355
Dextuary: Is it me or did the chapter seem to end abruptly?Supreme Magus · C355
MasterHaug: Well, Lord Cliffhanger strikes once again. Not even Christimas is spared.Supreme Magus · C355
Supreme Magus · C345
Supreme Magus · C342
Dextuary: A good idea. But he should definitely be careful since they are like a disease that can grow even out of pieces of fleshSupreme Magus · C337
Supreme Magus · C337
PrimalKaos: Those trolls would make a perfect subject of study to Leylin FarlierSupreme Magus · C337
ReadsforFun: should rename this novel in supreme cliffhangerSupreme Magus · C337
scarlett1414: "How the heck I'm supposed to call Lith? With our friendship power?"
Tell it to thousands of manga and anime xDSupreme Magus · C337
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and coin as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding Fast Passes, EXP, and Points as rewards by completing growth missions, as well as daily missions. 2. A Fast Pass can unlock a chapter (of any price). The chapter will remain unlocked forever. It will expire after 7*24 hours, so don't forget to use it in time! 3. Obtained EXP can raise your user level. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes. 6. Rewards may vary according to app version.