Add email and upload avatar
Obtain a cumulative total of 1,000 Coins
Checked in for a total of 30 days
Chrysalis · C152
Realm of Myths and Legends · C378
Warlord of Chaos
Realm of Myths and Legends · C376
ur_stupidity: Alright. So a new review is needed. Especially since this is now developed into a pay and premium type story. However, of all the VRMMO stories on here, this is among the top worthy of SS. Some may say it’s just an ******* work, but it honestly stands above and apart many of the translated works. Here’s why: (yes it’s long cus it’s honest)
1. The writing quality is excellent in grammar and spelling with tons of modern literature, video game and movie references that fit so smoothly and make the story enjoyable. Instead of being cliche it fits just right in the moment and makes you smile and laugh. The dialogue is not too lengthy as to be boring and yet always adds life to the characters and shows insight into their characteristics, histories and relationships. It is also consistent, even as the characters develop and change/grow the dialogue continues to match.
2. The updates are steady. While there isn’t a bunch of mass releases due to it being written practically live by the author, you get your daily fix and if you are that addicted then go privileged for a good headstart. As a written piece rather than translated piece this is by far the most important quality of the author. It shows dedication and that the story will not be abandoned anytime soon.
3. The story development is unpredictable yet natural, with a good mix of cliffhangers and plot twists. Good luck and bad luck are there in spades without the need for OP MC. Which is a refreshing break from all the rest of the VRMMO novels that are like clones. It has all the great elements of a VRMMO such as NPC realism/comedy, realistic updates/character nerfing (lol. Oh so real for online games) and bug management (because honestly if you are OPing someone game then AI/moderators should be looking at you which is biggest bull**** of most VRMMO), real interaction/consequences between game and life, not too bogged down in stats /game details, struggles both in game and in real life (some of which are beyond the MC control and capability to fix), romance without too over dense characters or super maxed charm and beauty for every character, lots of comedy without having to be overly dependent on face slapping (yes library of heaven path which was written on repeat every chapter), and most of all simultaneous story developments that twist, flashback keep you in a rollercoaster with a mix of pace that is easy to be comfortable with and doesn’t force events/development.
4. The character development is the only one I marked as 4, but that’s only cus the damn author made so many interesting characters that I’m honestly deep in anticipation of their development and future influence. Especially in RL. But of course RL moves slower than game cus RL is always just like that. The game characters however are full paced and well developed with just enough details to make them lovable but with the hidden potential to surprise you and become a plot development. Underestimate nobody. There is no cliche characters so far, although at the beginning it seemed like it might go that way. Honestly, it feels like the author development grew at some point and so did the characters or something. But he avoided potential pitfalls. Character relations also change a lot but in realistic ways as we would with ppl who we consider old/new to our lives. And there is character conflict both large and small. Lol. The scenarios they also end up in with eachother are a smooth flow as well as their reactions. The NPCs are so damn lovable and their is a clear distinction in the feel of the story between the MC with players and NPCs that neither one feels useless and that could be left out. I’m just saying that if you are a big addict to RL development then you may be a little frustrated. Lol. But it’s VRMMO story so that’s what it’s all about and that aspect will develop at a higher pace naturally.
5. I’m out of space. But it’s damn awesome. So get to reading already.Rise of The Undead Legion
Daoist689073: The timeframe these past couple chapters have taken place in seems to have worked for what's happening in the story so far but i really hope the author doesnt make it a point to slow down the story this much to over explain everything. If so then the story will slow to a crawl and it will more or less become a vacuum for spirit stones..... Praying that doesn't happen cause i love this storyRealm of Myths and Legends · C367
Realm of Myths and Legends · C367
scarlett1414: Waaaaaaah! The new chapter!!!!! Author, are you ok now? Or quite ok?
Thank you for caring for us and for releasing today chapter!!!! We love you!
I always knew you would come back to us! ❤🥰😍Supreme Magus · C241
Invincible Divine Dragon's Cultivation System
Daoist689073: The Reilei chapters are good, but it shouldn'tve been put in the middle of what is essentially what seems like izaroths next Arc's opening..... Unless it ties in somehow (which is possible, the nine orb deer thing is definitely a godly being that gifted her an item) it is somewhat frustrating to be waiting for days to see the next part in izaroths story only for it to slow down and show us more of reilei learning the basics of basics, not even knowing how her class functions.... Idk, i just find that its VERY out of place as things are right now and is slowing things down even furtherRealm of Myths and Legends · C345
Realm of Myths and Legends · C345
giratina143x: Ikrrr , samee, I just skipped through this chapter -_- her story is fun, but putting it in the middle of an action packed high octane arc is not a good choice.Realm of Myths and Legends · C345
Alir3za: Am I so heartless or are these Reilei chapters kind of a buzz kill in middle of the recent izroth chapters ? 😢😢Realm of Myths and Legends · C345
cards77: Soooooo he can destroy her now right? Because that's a hell of a stat upgrade.Realm of Myths and Legends · C344
Supreme Magus · C240
Lagrange7: So basically you thanked me for sharing my opinion, then went off on a rant about how you are depressed and smoothly transitioned into blaming me for your reaction to justified criticism.
Let me help you:
Sort out your fucking private life. If your familial and other relationships are making you depressed maybe the best way is not to go on a website where the community is united in cursing at the authors(which is another toxic relationship).
If you are actually depressed (as in clinically, which can be diagnosed and often if not healed at least treated) get professional help.
To ask for understanding when you start to post fillers just so at least something is posted is just having the cake and eating it too. The best stories on this website can do without it, i am sure so can yours. Besides, this isnt group-therapy. There are people who do this **** professionally. Or are a few strangers on the internet who write nice things about you enough to get you out of depression?
Last point: If you cant handle criticism, be it constructive or not in a productive manner (as in: improving upon your work or ignoring outright insults) ...maybe the internet isnt at fault, but your mental state is? Maybe you shouldnt be on the internet? Maybe sort your **** out and then get back to it all? You are doing no one favours here, least of all yourself.Rise of The Undead Legion · C84
ReaderZero: a Wise man once said:"Heros loves Beauties, but they love Divine weapons, and great Loot more than that"Rise of The Undead Legion · C67
Supreme Magus · C235
Supreme Magus · C227
Prenthaom: This is exactly how I expected Lith to respond and I like it. The only thing keeping me from really loving it is that for some reason this story implies that being broken somehow makes you inhuman. As someone with irreparable emotional scars I find this personally insulting, but I understand the reasoning. So far I get the feeling that nobody is really trying to understand Lith in his life. They just want to change him. It's just sad, Solus wants to make him move on from his brothers death without directly solving that specific problem, his mother lied and said that his attempt to save Protector was meaningful when in reality it wasn't. What would be worse, him knowing he has a chance to save people if he arrives in time, or him not knowing and futily trying every way he can think maybe at the cost of his life next time? They seem to think his failure will inspire him to let go. But who is to say it won't make it worse like with his brother? This chapter proves that they don't know Lith like they think they do. Especially Solus. The only way to solve a problem is at its root. Not by making them suffer more.Supreme Magus · C227
Daoist689073: Honestly, liths family, while of course being rational with from their perspective in being afraid and concerned over a young child getting into life and death situations to take care of them, are being incredibly self centered, irrational, and ungrateful. "You didn't have to do all that" no, but maybe he wanted to. He was stuck in a ****ty life just like the rest of them, but he decided to drag them up out of squalor and gave them prestige, opportunity, and security. Maybe if this was the first time he had ever done that, like atthe beginning of the story, their concern would be warranted, but at this point, after hearing everything he's done, they have more than enough reason to trust in his capabilities, as he did, AND SHOULD. His track record is good enough to waive him of putting himself in serious risk in the past. And Remember, HE DID NOT FAIL WITH PROTECTOR. They all are trying to "humble" him and make him understand he's not god, BUT HE JUST PULLED OFF A GOD DAMN MIRACLE. Yes he paid a price, but THAT should have been the god damn focus, not trying to make him doubt himself. Everyone is trying to pull lith down and make sure he's INCAPABLE of doing anything, when what they need to be doing is helping him achieve a more solid emotional grounding and helping him understand his limitations. All they're doing right now are arranging artificial limitations without any worry about the consequences for lith himself. This is really ****ed up, especially from his family and close friends. They're tearing him down so that if he doesn't get the chance to fall, but conversely, its limiting his chances to soar.Supreme Magus · C226
Supreme Magus · C226
Daoist689073: This is....... REALLY not okay. Everything happening, following protector hiding himself from him, even as he considers him a surrogate son, and knowing his entire life story, to deciding that reliving a complete trauma and not having any faith in him being capable of doing what he's setting out to do, followed by convincing the closest person to lith to betray him in such a horrible way, letting him believe his first and only true friend in this world died because he couldn't save him, and after that having his family and friends and their family MANIPULATE him while he's on deaths door.... Jesus christ, the author might be trying to piece together ways for him to shove the story in a new direction suddenly, but its coming off as a half baked panic plot. Not to MENTION, this is pulling the opposite moral lesson out of this. He thinks all this is pushing lith to be a more open and loving and trusting individual, but all this does is reinforce lith worldview that the world is a ****ty, shallow place filled with shallow people. If he ever finds out the truth lith should snap. Not a small snap, but truly, fully, snaps. I honestly dont care for everyone saying "oOoOo darrrrk edgy lith" but this could've been handled much better, so as not to leave the obvious "if he finds out the world ends" bit in it. Give him a smaller reason to grieve, make it so lith PARTIALLY loses the one closest to him. There were many ways to do this so unless the author has some elaborate plan set out with how he's gonna use this, im very dissapointedSupreme Magus · C225
Supreme Magus · C225
notelodigo: I dislike when she manipulates our mc's matters so damn much. Its pissing me off a lot rnSupreme Magus · C224
Supreme Magus · C221
Realm of Myths and Legends · C93
Please switch to the pop-up to complete the payment.
Complete the daily and EXP missions, as well as every week’s reading missions to obtain EXP and SS as rewards.Learn more about the rules 1. You can obtain the corresponding EXP and Bonus SS as rewards by completing daily missions and EXP missions, as well as weekly reading missions. 2. The obtained EXP can raise your user level. 3. Bonus SS can be used to unlock chapters, gift authors, etc. They are effective for 30 days. 4. Daily Tasks and corresponding rewards renew daily at 00:00 UTC+8. Don't forget to claim your rewards in time. 5. Weekly Reading Missions refer to the time you spend reading novels and comics on Webnovel every week. 6. The weekly reading time is calculated while your device is connected to the Internet. This might result in a delay of several minutes.